Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I’m not Post #2 celebrating it as he’s a different animal altogether. I thought he was doing a good job contributing in multiple threads but on a dime the dude turned and went full on Drewny and my favorite finned friend was waiting. Dude was in here by the good graces of those who previously banished him.
View attachment 118920
You're being too kind.
The "Lashlee = Greg Knox" thread was precisely the sort of troll trash porsting Drewny/2.0/3.0 was infamous for. On that thread alone, he's a trollish Parisian clown deserving of Post #2 status. The guy clearly can't help himself. It's just his nature.

You're being too kind.
The "Lashlee = Greg Knox" thread was precisely the sort of troll trash porsting Drewny/2.0/3.0 was infamous for. On that thread alone, he's a trollish Parisian clown deserving of Post #2 status. The guy clearly can't help himself. It's just his nature.
Yeah, you’re right. I forgot about that thread. That was classic Drew trolling for negative reactions.

Advertisement
104167303_1046300255764666_8342204477005625710_o.jpg
F kill Trolls...Im killing this right now....

Advertisement
I feel like we need to at least try to invite the Chief Judge @Andrew in here. The good news is that if he’s hanging out at the water cooler again, we have one of our own (me) with the guillotine trigger now.

If they know the forum lingo before 10 posts then they are probably an already banned troll.

Advertisement
That stuff is very popular in Maryland. It kept me up though. I need more myrcene overloaded indica.
Hybrids are funny. Rarely are the reviews are spot on. Since you're merging genes the seeds are unpredictable, dare i say the clones, each crop varies.

Hybrids are funny. Rarely are the reviews are spot on. Since you're merging genes the seeds are unpredictable, dare i say the clones, each crop varies.
That’s the thing about all of this that’s so challenging. There’s no consistency between batches. This week’s 1.5% myrcene-loaded Sour Gorilla has half of that next week.

Advertisement
He's your all too typical CIS Faqquit....A whole plethora of their ilk surrounds us...
Your language is abhorrent. You should try using one of the #KTDT-approved insults from the @Mklein13 scoundrel scale.

@Mklein13 Scoundrel Scale:
  1. Dong
  2. *****
  3. Knobjob
  4. Jagbag
  5. Shrimp****
  6. Slapdick
  7. Rusty ****bucket (aka ST26 & Mom Accounts)
7 is the worst.

Your language is abhorrent. You should try using one of the #KTDT-approved insults from the @Mklein13 scoundrel scale.

@Mklein13 Scoundrel Scale:
  1. Dong
  2. *****
  3. Knobjob
  4. Jagbag
  5. Shrimp****
  6. Slapdick
  7. Rusty ****bucket (aka ST26 & Mom Accounts)
7 is the worst.
Gotcha....here it goes.....
He's your all too typical CIS ****bucket...a whole plethora of those Slapdicks surround us...

Advertisement
Back