Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Everyone deserves a second chance with a short leash... 😆
Lol. First he got whacked as Drewny for being Drew. Then he was let back in as 2.0 and when he went full in on MKlein13 with the mom thing in this thread, he was clipped again.

In my opinion, MKlein13 started that by poking at 2.0 all over the place and 2.0 then just went too far. Mklein13 doesn’t agree with me but as I see it, if you start shît you don’t control your opponent’s reaction so don’t start shît if you can’t deal with it. I still think 2.0 went too far but some responsibility has to fall on the instigator.

So he got a 3rd chance. He was doing really well. He contributed in a number of threads. @Zbrod95 poked at him in a number of threads and I think he ignored it like he did MKlein13 for a while. But then he had to go at Cribby and Cribby’s credibility which was a bad choice.

Lord have mercy on the soul of the ******* who tries that on LCE. There won’t be anything left for the mods to ban after the board destroys them.

Advertisement
Lol. First he got whacked as Drewny for being Drew. Then he was let back in as 2.0 and when he went full in on MKlein13 with the mom thing in this thread, he was clipped again.

In my opinion, MKlein13 started that by poking at 2.0 all over the place and 2.0 then just went too far. Mklein13 doesn’t agree with me but as I see it, if you start shît you don’t control your opponent’s reaction so don’t start shît if you can’t deal with it. I still think 2.0 went too far but some responsibility has to fall on the instigator.

So he got a 3rd chance. He was doing really well. He contributed in a number of threads. @Zbrod95 poked at him in a number of threads and I think he ignored it like he did MKlein13 for a while. But then he had to go at Cribby and Cribby’s credibility which was a bad choice.

Lord have mercy on the soul of the ******* who tries that on LCE. There won’t be anything left for the mods to ban after the board destroys them.

Drew is seriously off his rocker , like for real. Pretty sure he’s a legend on the Marshall boards , but in a bad way. Like dbc but if he had anger issues and was a sociopath.

Drew is seriously off his rocker , like for real. Pretty sure he’s a legend on the Marshall boards , but in a bad way. Like dbc but if he had anger issues and was a sociopath.
Looks like the sanctity of the word of The Cribster, aka Mr. Pants Down, was not going to be impugned by nor tolerated from a twice (now thrice) banished poster.

Looks like the greatest troll-killing mod of all time (Inday “Eva Greene the Shark”ArtHauz) had enough. @IndayArtHauz said in his/her post that he/she allowed the account in (after failed stints as @drewny86 & @2.0 ) hoping that @Southside Cane aka “3.0” would tone it down, and that “3.0” did tone it down for a while but in essence- as the hunters say - finally showed his *** - so Inday finished him off. 🦈

It happened in the Brinson thread. 3.0 started going at @Cribby. That wasn’t going to fly. I mean, if you’re in here with a 2nd or 3rd chance or if you’re a JAG porster and you start in unnecessarily on posters at the opposite end of the spectrum who really contribute, it’s not going to end well for the 3rd chance/JAG.

Yea, I mean I’m not disputing it, I just figured there had to be more to the story. I didn’t know that was drewny. Is he the guy that made fun of somebody’s cancer on Twitter or something?

Advertisement

Theyre some cats that are hands off and Cribby is definitely one of tbem...

Yea, I mean I’m not disputing it, I just figured there had to be more to the story. I didn’t know that was drewny. Is he the guy that made fun of somebody’s cancer on Twitter or something?
I got it wrong last time and he corrected me but there was something said by him relating to Dugans and his wife’s cancer but I don’t remember the words. He brought it into a tweet at Dugans or something. That probably was the final straw that got him clipped here the first time given he had the same user name.

Edit: Mother’s cancer

Last edited:

I didn’t poke at him. I called him out on ITU for being an absolute ****head and then he went at me in that LB thread I started because of it. That’s when I started to call him out. You don’t have the right to get mad when you get called out for commenting on a mans mother who has cancer.

I didn’t poke at him. I called him out on ITU for being an absolute ****head and then he went at me in that LB thread I started because of it. That’s when I started to call him out. You don’t have the right to get mad when you get called out for commenting on a mans mother who has cancer.
I saw you and him go at it I thought on QB’s??? I saw you jump in different threads and call him Drew. If he started it, you definitely continued it. I’m not criticizing you for it as I don’t see everything you and him engage in here or at 247.

The Dugans issue is a separate one which was dealt with in his first account here

Advertisement
I saw you and him go at it I thought on QB’s??? I saw you jump in different threads and call him Drew. If he started it, you definitely continued it. I’m not criticizing you for it as I don’t see everything you and him engage in here or at 247.

The Dugans issue is a separate one which was dealt with in his first account here
Oh no, I definitely continued it. I don’t like holier than thou people who think they can insult people’s moms.

Oh no, I definitely continued it. I don’t like holier than thou people who think they can insult people’s moms.
He went too far with that stuff. I didn’t like what he said to mklein13 in this thread, especially the way he continued it. Strictly relating to that situation, MKlein13 was poking at him in different threads without Drewny starting it, and while I don’t like the result nor found the continuation of it acceptable, my point to mklein13 is that when you start shît, you don’t have control over the response, so don’t start shît if you can’t handle whatever comes back. Notwithstanding Drew going overboard, Matt wasn’t innocent in the initiation of hostilities. I sympathized with him for being the recipient of an atrocious response but there’s some culpability for starting the ****.

RVA and Inday going in on what's left

R7xr.gif

Advertisement
Look at this. One of the #KTDT’s favorite sons, @1LuvCane , has reached a reaction score milestone of 10,000.

A2D151D9-3F76-4309-8BDA-77490671DB96.jpeg

Then there’s @JD08, another #KTDT success story with the rising profile and score now approaching 22,000.

C3C4E8C2-E496-412C-981E-7FC70EB39FD9.jpeg

And then there’s... you know... the Chief Judge and Executioner.... bAndrew...

[Never mind... I had to omit that one]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back