Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
so I guess all of the other Pac-12 Presidents and ADs he has spoke with who agreed with him that college football will not be played this Fall are also "pusses" and "Betas?" and the CDC and the government officials in Arizona and California and Washington State and all of the other Pac 12 states and cities...I guess they are all "pusses" and "Betas" who don't know what they are talking about either? Hate to break it to you boys, but these are the people IN CHARGE...the politicians and the school presidents and their AD and the CDC..and if they say that there is not going to be any college football this year, guess what? There ain't gonna be college football this fall. it is THEIR call. Not yours.
@ST26, I thought I’d bring you to a more comfortable and familiar place. If you don’t talk to me, I can’t help you.

Help me, help you.

This is abhorrent attack on @Mklein13 by what I am assuming is @ST26. It needs recordation.

465C82F2-AEC5-4655-8305-2B81B6CB15F5.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is abhorrent attack on @Mklein13 by what I am assuming is @ST26. It needs recordation.

View attachment 115575

Holy shlt, what just happened in here?

I get callouts, and now this? RVA is a mod?

Congratulations are in order.

Just a reminder, don’t forget to update your CV.

Is Andrew bestowing upon you the usual 10% of the monthly take, or do you get extra?

Also who cares what that racist guy posted, I want to find out how I can get that 30% off coupon for those sweet shoes.

2FE32E4D-738C-4F9A-B7F2-D6F1CAFD854F.jpeg

Is Andrew bestowing upon you the usual 10% of the monthly take, or do you get extra?

Also who cares what that racist guy posted, I want to find out how I can get that 30% off coupon for those sweet shoes.
Who wears shoes anymore? I haven't put any on in a month.

Advertisement
[d atrocious. I can’t help you. Next time you do something like this, I’ll be online messaging both B & M to let them know what a slapdick their son is. That will be doing them and you a big favor. Don’t ever do this again. It’s shameful. You look like a nicer kid than this. Be

View attachment 115579
Lol. It’s that kid @ST26 .You know this site loses $. I probably have to pay them.

Advertisement
Back