Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Yes, BanDrew... he bans a bunch of people because they are reported by soft shouldered types and then runs and hides??? pretty weak.

**** me and Empirical for all the back and forth have sent PMs and we are good, it was just back and forth banter.

I still think the reports that got us all band should be posted, only just

Oh no its on...

DIE! DIE! DIE!!!

habahahahaha

Your redneck pal is following me around trying to goad me into getting a shot from Capt. Androol. He claims not to care about me or my words, yet he can't stop following me around.

It's been long established they [mods] aren't going to even sneeze in your direction and not apologize.

Advertisement
Was that all that happened - the redneck back and forth in that thread - or has this been going on elsewhere?
He tried to take the term "redneck" personally in order to cajole Capt. Androol to ban me. That's the definition of a pvssy snitch. Now, he's following me around wounded and wobbly like a redneck weirdo.

Advertisement
He tried to take the term "redneck" personally in order to cajole Capt. Androol to ban me. That's the definition of a pvssy snitch. Now, he's following me around wounded and wobbly like a redneck weirdo.
The term redneck doesn’t offend me especially if we’re talking about KKK types. I’m not sure what sparked that whole thing. I didn’t read that whole thread. Personally, I don’t agree with people who dismiss this virus the way some have. It’s very contagious and presents risks to many.

You win. You're not affected by me at all. That's why you're not following me around. Good enough? Can we declare you the victor and allow you to quit spamming threads with redneck nonsense directed toward me?
Whatever blows your hair back. Your highness....

The term redneck doesn’t offend me especially if we’re talking about KKK types. I’m not sure what sparked that whole thing. I didn’t read that whole thread. Personally, I don’t agree with people who dismiss this virus the way some have. It’s very contagious and presents risks to many.
Rednecks dismiss and have dismissed the virus. That is the sort of deplorable person I direct my contempt toward. This dork took offense, so he must be part of that redneck class for which I have such contempt.

Advertisement
Rednecks dismiss and have dismissed the virus. That is the sort of deplorable person I direct my contempt toward. This dork took offense, so he must be part of that redneck class for which I have such contempt.

I get uncomfortable when my board friends have conflicts. Really, I don’t get why this escalated.

I agree with your views on the seriousness of this virus and find it irresponsible for people to be dismissive of it and of people who express concerns. If we didn’t lock down, many more people would be dead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back