Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve got no problems reporting a bigoted, racist, mongoloid côcksucker. This entire thread is premised on bringing mongoloids and trolls to the attention of the mods and tossing them.
And it's also done out in the open on here.

Reporting posts behind the cloak of anonymity is about as feeble as it gets. I can't imagine an aspiring male who reports a post on this board ever amounting to anything.

It was not, I would NEVER report a poster, that's feminine stuff. But I did get blocked from the forum
Empirical got blocked too. I’m really not participating in it though because I don’t like how it’s being handled. I’m not going to necessarily self ban as I’d prefer to go in there and point out issues with laying down clear rules with examples and banning.

The type of bans I would envision for politics is someone going off on a politically motivated tirade, regardless of Whether they are on the left or right, rather than helpful discussions about the crisis.

And it's also done out in the open on here.

Reporting posts behind the cloak of anonymity is about as feeble as it gets. I can't imagine an aspiring male who reports a post on this board ever amounting to anything.
I think the "reporters" should be outed, would love to see that list

Advertisement
Empirical got blocked too. I’m really not participating in it though because I don’t like how it’s being handled. I’m not going to necessarily self ban as I’d prefer to go in there and point out issues with laying down clear rules with examples and banning.

The type of bans I would envision for politics is someone going off on a politically motivated tirade, regardless of Whether they are on the left or right, rather than helpful discussions about the crisis.
I agree, the forum was pretty good with the exception of the 3 porsters that followed me around and we had back and forth, but that was fun to me. I imagine one of those 3 were the reporter. Bandrew has the power but I think he was wrong here.

Last edited:
that is the perfect avatar for you, well done
This one is more apropoe...
ezgif.com-optimize (8).gif

Advertisement
I agree, the forum was pretty good with the exception of the 3 porsters that followed me around and we had back and forth, but that was fun to me. I imagine one of those 3 were the reporter. Bandrew has the power but in think he was wrong here.
Illusions of grandeur...

I think the "reporters" should be outed, would live to see that list
The thing about our beloved Androol is that he loves compiling lists and sharing them here. So I wouldn't be surprised to see him out the sissified maggots who do all the reporting. I bet it's probably a relatively small group who does most of the reporting. I'm just surprised their wrists are strong enough to open their flip phones and type out all the reports.

The thing about our beloved Androol is that he loves compiling lists and sharing them here. So I wouldn't be surprised to see him out the sissified maggots who do all the reporting. I bet it's probably a relatively small group who does most of the reporting. I'm just surprised their wrists are strong enough to open their flip phones and type out all the reports.

@Andrew, post the list?

Advertisement
Back