Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
About time for 3.0.
D37E3C8F-34FF-4D23-BF28-4F9CBA66C4EA.gif

Last edited:
Sorry it took me so long friend.
I didn’t want to bother you. My thing was to ban him from posting in my thread. Whatever happened after that is what he elevated it to.

That said, if someone starts with somebody they have to expect a fight back but in this thread, I’m not having that level of mean.

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz , Androol was in such a rush to get NYSOM back on the board early to troll more for his click count yet he’s nowhere to be seen when he’s supposed to have the Covid-19 Board open today.

He sure is an odd fellow. Loves his high profile trolls going off topic on football boards but can’t get the OT Board open when it’s supposed to be.

Perhaps he fell out of his dingy?

1C7FDE05-F5F3-45E1-8CD8-9ACA01B0B9B1.gif

I didn’t want to bother you. My thing was to ban him from posting in my thread. Whatever happened after that is what he elevated it to.

That said, if someone starts with somebody they have to expect a fight back but in this thread, I’m not having that level of mean.
And you know me, I’m not one to start **** and run away but that guy crossed the line. Say anything you want about me but don’t get personal. There’s a time and place but that wasn’t it.

Advertisement
And you know me, I’m not one to start **** and run away but that guy crossed the line. Say anything you want about me but don’t get personal. There’s a time and place but that wasn’t it.
Listen dude. I don’t like what he said by continuing it in this thread on that level but what @OriginalCanesCanesCanes told you is good advice for everyone. He’s pretty good at living by it as well.

People use what you give em in here. Some people are not going to fight by your or my rules... and really, I’ve gone psycho on a few myself. I don’t do exactly what that guy did but if you antagonize someone, expect a fight and their response and values may not be the same as yours.

I’ve seen people use the response you used and I’ve seen an equally unpleasant counter response. This isn’t the 1st time and I can name 2 posters off the top of my head who have gone there but I won’t.

I'm by no means saying that I agree with it but if you throw a punch, and tell em where it hurts, some dudes will pull out guns or even grenades and go there.

Listen dude. I don’t like what he said by continuing it in this thread on that level but what @OriginalCanesCanesCanes told you is good advice for everyone. He’s pretty good at living by it as well.

People use what you give em in here. Some people are not going to fight by your or my rules... and really, I’ve gone psycho on a few myself. I don’t do exactly what that guy did but if you antagonize someone, expect a fight and their response and values may not be the same as yours.

I’ve seen people use the response you used and I’ve seen an equally unpleasant counter response. This isn’t the 1st time and I can name 2 posters off the top of my head who have gone there.

I'm by no means saying that I agree with it but if you throw a punch, and tell em where it hurts, some dudes will pull out guns or even grenades and go there.
And I agree but my rule is don’t get personal if you are going to fire back at someone because you don’t know the person. Some people are sensitive to that stuff, in this case being myself due to what happened in my life. Call me anything you want say anything you want about me but don’t bring up my family. The dude was a piece of **** even before today and it was a matter of time before he got banned again.

I’ve seen people use the response you used and I’ve seen an equally unpleasant counter response. This isn’t the 1st time and I can name 2 posters off the top of my head who have gone there but I won’t.

Sound advice.

And I agree but my rule is don’t get personal if you are going to fire back at someone because you don’t know the person. Some people are sensitive to that stuff, in this case being myself due to what happened in my life. Call me anything you want say anything you want about me but don’t bring up my family. The dude was a piece of **** even before today and it was a matter of time before he got banned again.

Some people will always take it lower, man. Especially online where the repercussions aren't as steep. I have had that problem in life, too, as I tend to be a fairly open book. But most men won't look another man in the eyes and say the sort of thing he said because they know at a minimum hands will fly (and potentially much worse, at a higher velocity). But on these internet streets... different set of rules, sadly.

Advertisement
Some people will always take it lower, man. Especially online where the repercussions aren't as steep. I have had that problem in life, too, as I tend to be a fairly open book. But most men won't look another man in the eyes and say the sort of thing he said because they know at a minimum hands will fly (and potentially much worse, at a higher velocity). But on these internet streets... different set of rules, sadly.
And he was the one calling me a ***** for supposedly challenging him to a fight back in the summer. I’d never in the right mind challenge someone to a fight over the internet. He for sure wouldn’t say that sort of stuff to my face.

Advertisement
I’m not disagreeing with your conclusion nor am I in any means agreeing with his responses, particularly has second response. But what I’m saying is that while you or I have our own sets of values, not everyone follows our personal guidelines.

Case in point - You called Peter Ariz a shrimp**** I believe. That’s not something I would do and in fact, years ago you downvoted me about 12 or 13 times because you were calling Pete names when he posted and I felt it was overboard so I started taking issue with it.

People have different codes they go by. Now, Dugans mom has cancer and this guy said something about teaching WR’s better than blocking his mom’s cancer or something out of line. He’s doubled and tripled down on it. That’s not someone who has limits or boundaries that are civil. I don’t have much to talk about with someone like that and my guess is that action got version 1.0 tossed from here.

I’m just saying, if you start with someone, you don’t control their response, regardless of how inappropriate it is. So unless it doesn’t phase you, the less you put out here the better.

And he was the one calling me a ***** for supposedly challenging him to a fight back in the summer. I’d never in the right mind challenge someone to a fight over the internet. He for sure wouldn’t say that sort of stuff to my face.
I’ve seen people threaten you here before and you refuse to engage and agree to fight somewhere. He’s not a nice guy man.

I’m not disagreeing with your conclusion nor am I in any means agreeing with his responses, particularly has second response. But what I’m saying is that while you or I have our own sets of values, not everyone follows our personal guidelines.

Case in point - You called Peter Ariz a shrimp**** I believe. That’s not something I would do and in fact, years ago you downvoted me about 12 or 13 times because you were calling Pete names when he posted and I felt it was overboard so I started taking issue with it.

People have different codes they go by. Now, Dugans mom has cancer and this guy said something about teaching WR’s better than blocking his mom’s cancer or something out of line. He’s doubled and tripled down on it. That’s not someone who has limits or boundaries that are civil. I don’t have much to talk about with someone like that and my guess is that action got version 1.0 tossed from here.

I’m just saying, if you start with someone, you don’t control their response, regardless of how inappropriate it is. So unless it doesn’t phase you, the less you put out here the better.
Lol yea my bad for that dude. I never liked Pete with the way he carried himself here so I didn’t give a crap what I called him as long as I didn’t cross the line. Yea I wouldn’t have guessed 2.0 would say that **** back to me when I told him but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Back