Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I told that ***** to get the penicillin shot.

She still owes me money. She was the best **** sucker on the payroll. I know good **** sucking runs in your genes so when you showing up to work to fill her void.
Applause to this dude for not easing up even in the face of the vaunted "my mom's dead" comeback. Go hard, or go home. When you drop the gloves and say "wanna go?", don't be shy and don't look for sympathy when the other guy grabs your sweater with his left hand and starts jackhammering with his right.

Applause to this dude for not easing up even in the face of the vaunted "my mom's dead" comeback. Go hard, or go home. When you drop the gloves and say "wanna go?", don't be shy and don't look for sympathy when the other guy grabs your sweater with his left hand and starts jackhammering with his right.

Moms die everyday B, he will be iight.

Thanks man and @duke4heisman obviously been tough. My girlfriend lost her mom too a couple years ago so it’s like I lost two moms during our mid 20’s. I don’t like to make that stuff public either I’m a private guy but when someone throws a momma joke out there obviously I’m gonna be ****ed. No one should be making jokes like that when it comes to family because you never know the situation.

Sorry about your loss.

I don’t tell people what to do, but what works for me is to draw a hard line between my private life, and my online persona.

I don’t lie about anything here, my opinions or who I am overall as a person, but I also reveal as little as possible about myself, and understand that it is best to try and make none of this personal

I have to adopt an attitude that this is my avatar and not actually me. We all have real friends, real families and real lives. I take this as a diversion, not to say that I don’t have strong feelings about things, and post those sometimes, but in the end, it’s my avatar and not me.

Just my thoughts, not saying that’s what you should do.

Advertisement
Moms die everyday B, he will be iight.
You're talking to the greatest counterpuncher in history. So I know all about it.

People need to realize that when they drop the gloves they shouldn't ask for any quarter. If you don't want someone dragging your dead mom, then don't start **** with them. Pretty simple.

Sorry about your loss.

I don’t tell people what to do, but what works for me is to draw a hard line between my private life, and my online persona.

I don’t lie about anything here, my opinions or who I am overall as a person, but I also reveal as little as possible about myself, and understand that it is best to try and make none of this personal

I have to adopt an attitude that this is my avatar and not actually me. We all have real friends, real families and real lives. I take this as a diversion, not to say that I don’t have strong feelings about things, and post those sometimes, but in the end, it’s my avatar and not me.

Just my thoughts, not saying that’s what you should do.
Yea well when someone drops a momma joke especially on someone who lost a parent recently, I’m gonna get ****ed. Personal jokes should be kept out because you don’t know that persons situation.

Advertisement
Yea well when someone drops a momma joke especially on someone who lost a parent recently, I’m gonna get ****ed. Personal jokes should be kept out because you don’t know that persons situation.

Yeah I just don’t come on here like that. Again, you do what works for you. No chance I’m going to post to here anything personal like that. Just my opinion, but you’re taking this way too seriously. You’re never going to meet any of these people.

But like I said, if you leave yourself open to getting offended, and then you post personal information, people are going to use that against you. It’s just how it works.

Again the way I look at it is this is not real life. But I’m not telling you what to do or how to feel. Carry-on.

You're talking to the greatest counterpuncher in history. So I know all about it.

People need to realize that when they drop the gloves they shouldn't ask for any quarter. If you don't want someone dragging your dead mom, then don't start **** with them. Pretty simple.

I try to bring conversational content to this board but this guy continues to attack me with no provocation. If he doesnt like what I post, cool block me, ignore me whatever. But dont get in your panties when my comebacks make you cry.

Yeah I just don’t come on here like that. Again, you do what works for you. No chance I’m going to post to here anything personal like that. Just my opinion, but you’re taking this way too seriously. You’re never going to meet any of these people.

But like I said, if you leave yourself open to getting offended, and then you post personal information, people are going to use that against you. It’s just how it works.

Again the way I look at it is this is not real life. But I’m not telling you what to do or how to feel. Carry-on.

He is too ***** to meet anyone in public. I told him to meet me in Orlando for the game last year if he has real problems with me. And if he doesnt leave me the **** alone. He never met me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back