Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I dont go out of my way to start with anyone

But when someone continues to start with me, I pull no punches and give no *****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
WTF @Andrew?

1586880025948.png

Nah I havent gone far enough if he continues his **** with me.
You wished cancer on Ron Dugans’ mother on twitter or wherever it was. Of course it hasn’t gone too far for you but it has for me in my thread. I can’t control what you do on the rest of the board nor do I care to but I can prevent people from posting in here. NYSOM is banned from this thread. You will be too.

Advertisement
Trust me man no one has reached the rusty ****bucket stage other than that ST26 and his 8 other names and now Drewny/2.0 is in that category.

See here you go again, if I come back

What are you going to cry about next? You dont even know me and I stay on your mind.

**** that dude

He keeps coming at me for no reason and then when I respond, he wants to cry. ******* Millenials

Tell homie to stop starting with me and ill stop making him cry.
Ok so respond differently. If the man says his mom just died, say my bad and go after something else. It ain’t that serious man to be getting all personal.

You wished cancer on Ron Dugans’ mother on twitter or wherever it was. Of course it hasn’t gone too far for you but it has for me in my thread. I can’t control what you do on the rest of the board nor do I care to but I can prevent people from posting in here. NYSOM is banned from this thread. You will be too.

Actually no

I said I hope he blocks cancer from his mom the way he taught his Wrs to block.

People with no reading comprehension took offense.

Advertisement
Back