Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Mklein13, very sorry about your loss. I didn’t know. You’re a young guy so that’s definitely way too soon.
Thanks man and @duke4heisman obviously been tough. My girlfriend lost her mom too a couple years ago so it’s like I lost two moms during our mid 20’s. I don’t like to make that stuff public either I’m a private guy but when someone throws a momma joke out there obviously I’m gonna be ****ed. No one should be making jokes like that when it comes to family because you never know the situation.

I mean bAndrew rushed through the last unbanning of NYSOM to bring him back ASAP to troll, messing up my promotional schedule - no reason not to Open the Covid Board - or was NYSOM more valuable to him then than that Board is right now???

4F4444B6-358A-4365-AC75-956A63862EFE.jpeg

Advertisement
Thanks man and @duke4heisman obviously been tough. My girlfriend lost her mom too a couple years ago so it’s like I lost two moms during our mid 20’s. I don’t like to make that stuff public either I’m a private guy but when someone throws a momma joke out there obviously I’m gonna be ****ed. No one should be making jokes like that when it comes to family because you never know the situation.
I’ve been guilty of it on rare occasion but you’re right. Best to leave that stuff alone.

My mom actually passed away earlier this year so i hope you ******* rot in **** you ******* *****.

I told that ***** to get the penicillin shot.

She still owes me money. She was the best **** sucker on the payroll. I know good **** sucking runs in your genes so when you showing up to work to fill her void.

Advertisement
I told that ***** to get the penicillin shot.

She still owes me money. She was the best **** sucker on the payroll. I know good **** sucking runs in your genes so when you showing up to work to fill her void.
@Andrew, @OBLIVION, @Trescerocinco my ability to moderate posters is not working. Please block @2.0 from posting in my thread. I’m not having it here.

**** that dude

He keeps coming at me for no reason and then when I respond, he wants to cry. ******* Millenials

Tell homie to stop starting with me and ill stop making him cry.

Advertisement
Back