Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I start adding in words people want it won’t be your special scale of insult classifications. This is all about your mindset.
True, I think there are more than enough insults on there. Just needs approval which will never happen.

I followed the guidelines quite well. One could even say to the letter.

Try again.

PS How did that morbidly obese comment you made work out? Was that following what Andrew said?

Nice work.

So..."morbidly obese" is somehow "politics"?

Wow. The BS spun by snowflakes. The spine-free weakness professed by some on this board, who can't handle it when an overweight person is called overweight. "Oh, it's politics, ban him!"

Advertisement
So..."morbidly obese" is somehow "politics"?

Wow. The BS spun by snowflakes. The spine-free weakness professed by some on this board, who can't handle it when an overweight person is called overweight. "Oh, it's politics, ban him!"

Don't deflect. Look at me...eyes up...don't stare at the ground...

I'm not calling for you or anyone else to be banned.

What I do point out (in one of how many examples could we find just for you?) is the inconsistent application.

Don't be mad friend. Makes eyes so puffy.

You mean 👇
View attachment 115115

When Andrew clearly laid out these guidelines prior 👇

"...Unfortunately, some users are posting more about politics and their support or hate of political officials than actually discussing the virus, the impact of the virus, or the response..."

Thank you for proving that you are the biggest gaping ******* on this board.

You went to the trouble of taking a screen-shot of a joke about someone's weight and tried to call that "politics".

That's what is so pathetic about you. You act as if you are such a rugged debater, that you can handle all comers, then you run off to the moderators when someone makes a joke about a fat president being fat.

Can I make William Howard Taft jokes, or will you report that too?

Thank you for proving that you are the biggest gaping ******* on this board.

You went to the trouble of taking a screen-shot of a joke about someone's weight and tried to call that "politics".

That's what is so pathetic about you. You act as if you are such a rugged debater, that you can handle all comers, then you run off to the moderators when someone makes a joke about a fat president being fat.

Can I make William Howard Taft jokes, or will you report that too?

Tsk..tsk...the personal attacks friend. tsk..tsk..

Love Taft btw...Original Round Mound of Rebound.

What is the next topic that I run you round in more circles?

Competitive knitting? Elite techniques of pickup sticks?

Pick a topic, any topic.

PS...does it have cyclonic action?

1zRYPsDD0Oav6.gif

Don't deflect. Look at me...eyes up...don't stare t the ground...

I'm not calling for you or anyone else to be banned.

What I do point out (in one of how many examples could we find just for you?) is the inconsistent application.

Don't be mad friend. Makes eyes so puffy.

Look, snowflake, I don't care if you cry about the underlying joke or the "inconsistent application". Either way, you are a hypocritical whiner.

I'm not mad. I'm obviously not banned. I simply find it amusing that you are such a whiner about me making an apolitical joke about someone's weight.

And I get it, you're going to whine and pout about things that I said before Andrew changed the policy. That's just what you do.

"Inconsistent application". We all know you've been working the refs/mods for a while now, whining about every "inconsistent application". I realize you don't care that I stopped posting anything political when Andrew asked us to stop, go cut-and-paste something I said a month ago.

Waaah, waaaah. I made a joke about a president being overweight. Go cry some more.

Advertisement
Look, snowflake, I don't care if you cry about the underlying joke or the "inconsistent application". Either way, you are a hypocritical whiner.

I'm not mad. I'm obviously not banned. I simply find it amusing that you are such a whiner about me making an apolitical joke about someone's weight.

And I get it, you're going to whine and pout about things that I said before Andrew changed the policy. That's just what you do.

"Inconsistent application". We all know you've been working the refs/mods for a while now, whining about every "inconsistent application". I realize you don't care that I stopped posting anything political when Andrew asked us to stop, go cut-and-paste something I said a month ago.

Waaah, waaaah. I made a joke about a president being overweight. Go cry some more.

👆
26vUT3HtrIrWESFcA.gif
I'm weeping on the inside.

Could you write a few more paragraphs?

There is a pool and I'm very close to winning.

I was put on the sidelines for making a joke about a *** Asian flip flop and jorts wearing tax attorney. I didn’t even direct it to anybody personally. I wonder who complained about real life

We can have a guess can't we....

Perhaps one who douth protest to much?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back