Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I need to post this in the rules of this thread.

Mklein13 Scoundrel Scale:
  1. Dong
  2. *****
  3. Jagbag
  4. Shrimp****
  5. Slapdick
  6. Rusty ****bucket aka ST26 & Mom Accounts
6 is the worst.
@Andrew, can we get this scale accepted for usage in this thread... at least for mklein13 and the regulars?

Advertisement
Yeah, @JD08, you need to fix that user title. Fast. Thanks for the hot tip @Andrew.

Edit: You were too fast for me, bro!
771FEE0D-DD10-4A07-9741-2B9C221C0D04.gif

If your goal is to be the most ignored person here, you’re participating for all the wrong reasons.

Or saying all the right things...

far more a sad and pathetic commentary on the "ignorers" vs "ignored".

the world isn't made better, learning doesn't occur by retreating to coloring books and puppies, by shouting down who you disagree with...

this is the modus operandi of those with no argument, so they shrink away rather than face the flaw(s)

Advertisement
Or saying all the right things...

far more a sad and pathetic commentary on the "ignorers" vs "ignored".

the world isn't made better, learning doesn't occur by retreating to coloring books and puppies, by shouting down who you disagree with...

this is the modus operandi of those with no argument, so they shrink away rather than face the flaw(s)

Or they come on here for the sole reason of annoying just to annoy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Before the Covid forum lock I saw the red "Banned" on a thread. Either way, it's good you're not.

No warnings, no notifications. I don't post much on the weekends. So unless some overly aggressive moderator banned everyone on some particular thread, I did nothing wrong and I wasn't band.

Before the Covid forum lock I saw the red "Banned" on a thread. Either way, it's good you're not.

By the way, I just noticed the Covid-19 forum is gone, not just locked. It's timely, since Coronavirus has been cured and everyone is fine now, but I'm not in charge of that. It was probably a good idea to shut things down, as the whole forum was a breeding ground for misinformation, though the board was probably getting a lot of out-sourcing propaganda revenue from Facebook and 4chan.

Advertisement
Back