Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Maybe his six-figure earning mom finally gave in to his hissy fits for an increase in his allowance for VPN?
I just looked this clown up and he kept bragging about his million dollar mom 😂😂😂. I read his stuff for like two minutes and he looked like such a moron so I stopped reading.

Are you sure? He kept referring to “st21” and “st26” and I thought he meant I should be taken care of the same way the goat was
88C5F477-AD4E-4FD6-88FF-56B21C09F211.gif

Advertisement
I just looked this clown up and he kept bragging about his million dollar mom 😂😂😂. I read his stuff for like two minutes and he looked like such a moron so I stopped reading.

Wow, that was a quick perusal of ST26's posts. It almost seems like you already knew what he had written...

Strange...

How dare you post a threat like that. A buddy of mine told be about those site about a week about so I thought I would give it a chance. He said this was a civilized group. I never thought I would have received death threats on this site. This is what’s wrong with society today
This is an outright lie. No one in their right mind would call this group civilized.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have never been so confused in my entire life. Idk why I have getting harrazed by you guys. I am not Sean Taylor. Idk why I am being called Sean Taylor. I am just here to be apart of the canes family

Advertisement
I have never been so confused in my entire life.

I seriously doubt that.

Idk why I have getting harrazed by you guys.

This is not harassment. It is troll hunting. It's considered a gentleman's sport around these parts.

I am not Sean Taylor. Idk why I am being called Sean Taylor.

Nobody is confusing you with the GOAT. You are @ST26, and you owe me a paper.

I am just here to be apart of the canes family

You are absolutely set apart from Canes' family. I suspect you are a part of UiF's inbred cesspool.

I find that a little hard to believe.
I am seriously so confused. Idk why I am getting called ST21. Idk who this guy even is. I have never met him before in my life. I am trying to enjoy my self on this site and I am getting harazed

I seriously doubt that.

This is not harassment. It is troll hunting. It's considered a gentleman's sport around these parts.

Nobody is confusing you with the GOAT. You are @ST26, and you owe me a paper.

You are absolutely set apart from Canes' family. I suspect you are a part of UiF's inbred cesspool.

I am a 56 year old man from Jersey. I was a Walk-on for the Miami hurricanes football team. After I graduated from Miami, I went to Warton school of business. Idk what paper I owe you.

Advertisement
Back