Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@RVACane this doofus is ST26.

Now even smart enough to stop rooting for the giants and shilling for Daniel Jones on another thread.
By the way. I just reported you. You were saying I should be dealt with the way Sean Taylor was. That’s why you keep saying “st26” and “st21”

Goodbye ST 26.

Be smarter with your next alias.
How dare you post a threat like that. A buddy of mine told be about those site about a week about so I thought I would give it a chance. He said this was a civilized group. I never thought I would have received death threats on this site. This is what’s wrong with society today

Advertisement
How dare you post a threat like that. A buddy of mine told be about those site about a week about so I thought I would give it a chance. He said this was a civilized group. I never thought I would have received death threats on this site. This is what’s wrong with society today

Hey, moron, it's not a "death threat".

There was a Gaytor poster who used the online name "ST26".

He was exposed and banned. Not murdered.

Advertisement
05135AE6-0D6E-42BD-9A5A-E473FF2183C8.gif

Advertisement
Hey, moron, it's not a "death threat".

There was a Gaytor poster who used the online name "ST26".

He was exposed and banned. Not murdered.
Are you sure? He kept referring to “st21” and “st26” and I thought he meant I should be taken care of the same way the goat was

Advertisement
Are you sure? He kept referring to “st21” and “st26” and I thought he meant I should be taken care of the same way the goat was

Who is st21?

Go back and search for posts from ST26. I'm sure you will find he was banned.

Advertisement
Back