Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
100% real.

NYSOM posted the screenshot before it was deleted.

DM saying he was into guys and would NY send a dikpik.

Now, that was a low down dirty thing NY did by outing him like that. But oh, it was real.

Austin fell hard for his fake *** shtick. Took the bait hook line and sinker.
Can confirm the above is accurate.

Advertisement
100% real.

NYSOM posted the screenshot before it was deleted.

DM saying he was into guys and would NY send a dikpik.

Now, that was a low down dirty thing NY did by outing him like that. But oh, it was real.

Austin fell hard for his fake *** shtick. Took the bait hook line and sinker.
Hooollllllyyyyy shyyyyyyt

Hahahahahahahahaha omg that's hilarious. **** no wonder he bothered me he was a flaming homo. It makes sense now. So wait ny got banned for that?

Is there a level above jumping the shark?

If there is, I believe this thread is currently stopping by for a minute before continuing on its journey to never before seen levels of preposterous.

Advertisement
Hooollllllyyyyy shyyyyyyt

Hahahahahahahahaha omg that's hilarious. **** no wonder he bothered me he was a flaming homo. It makes sense now. So wait ny got banned for that?

I don’t know what he got banned for but I don’t think that was it, because he got banned about a week or two weeks later after that

Is there a level above jumping the shark?

If there is, I believe this thread is currently stopping by for a minute before continuing on its journey to never before seen levels of preposterous.
It’s the off-season. Where’s your sense of humor? We have killed off almost every troll for the moment. Now the biggest shtick troll of all is coming here to address some things he takes exception to.

What is it with the Austin's thing. I saw something about it in one thread and asked someone wtf was going on. Is that real? Cause I haven't seen Austin's bother me in a long time
2A469A39-A8CE-42DD-8D65-877368AF4E78.jpeg

Read the title and tell me it's not hilarious

Advertisement
It’s the off-season. Where’s your sense of humor? We have killed off almost every troll for the moment. Now the biggest shtick troll of all is coming here to address some things he takes exception to.

Appreciate all that but to me publicly outing an obviously confused kid is reprehensible beyond measure, as was his whole bull**** story about having a gun put in his mouth by some redneck at a country bar. He crosses the line from desperately screaming for attention to being completely heinous.

Said it on here a long time ago, I have someone very close to me personally who I've seen go through **** I never thought possible in today's world just for being ***. Not a prude about it, we all laugh and joke about it all the time. And I don't confront anyone, neg any posts, or report anyone here about it.

It's just not my thing and I scroll past it.

But sorry man, I don't find the extreme lengths that idiot troll goes to in his daily look at me begging sessions in any way funny or amusing anymore.

Appreciate all that but to me publicly outing an obviously confused kid is reprehensible beyond measure, as was his whole bull**** story about having a gun put in his mouth by some redneck at a country bar. He crosses the line from desperately screaming for attention to being completely heinous.

Said it on here a long time ago, I have someone very close to me personally who I've seen go through **** I never thought possible in today's world just for being ***. Not a prude about it, we all laugh and joke about it all the time. And I don't confront anyone, neg any posts, or report anyone here about it.

It's just not my thing and I scroll past it.

But sorry man, I don't find the extreme lengths that idiot troll goes to in his daily look at me begging sessions in any way funny or amusing anymore.
I don’t believe the Austin shît is real so if I’m right, he’s not outing him. If I’m wrong then I agree that outing is wrong.

I don’t care what he does in his threads but they should be limited as opposed to a million OT threads. He’s not doing his shtick in here. That’s the agreement. I have blocked him from this thread bc I don’t want it in here. The block goes back in place after the appearance.

Advertisement
I don’t believe the Austin shît is real so if I’m right, he’s not outing him. If I’m wrong then I agree that outing is wrong.

I don’t care what he does in his threads but they should be limited as opposed to a million OT threads. He’s not doing his shtick in here. That’s the agreement. I have blocked him from this thread bc I don’t want it in here. The block goes back in place after the appearance.

Brother if it's real it was a horrible thing to do. If he manufactured a fake comment and attributed it to the kid and posted it, it's actually far worse.

So regardless of whether it's real or fake, if the guy is responsible for it being made public he's a worthless piece of ****.

It's not like it's hard to change html code, so a fake is a definite possibility. Were it me, I'd call on management to verify its authenticity. If it's fake, a mod should be able to confirm it. Given the inflammatory nature, I would think it was in their best interest to do so if fake.

Brother if it's real it was a horrible thing to do. If he manufactured a fake comment and attributed it to the kid and posted it, it's actually far worse.

So regardless of whether it's real or fake, if the guy is responsible for it being made public he's a worthless piece of ****.
If it’s a true outing then it’s no bueno.

otherwise - It’s not nice but maybe he’s warring with the guy in here and made it up as part of the fight??? People do that type of thing all the time. I’ve made gifs of a guy sucking himself off in a fight here - it’s not really the guy. I’m not defending any specific act, just trying to find the context.

if it’s real, especially, he’ll be here on Saturday at noon.

Advertisement
Back