Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Why bring up a completely different team?

Those two punks are most likely going behind bars if anything. Not related to anything that will effect Miami football.

Your trolling me with talking about ohio state letting two ******* rapist - piece of ***** on a website about Miami athletics
PEACE, NIKKA

Was he the guy that had some disability? like missing a hand or something?
I don’t know. I don’t track him. He’s missing some screws upstairs for certain. His posts have never been stable but he went beyond this time.

I don’t know. I don’t track him. He’s missing some screws upstairs for certain. His posts have never been stable but he went beyond this time.

Yeah I want to say he went on a rant then next day came back apologized said he was disabled, mental issues etc.

Edit: here it is

Yeah I want to say he went on a rant then next day came back apologized said he was disabled, mental issues etc.

Edit: here it is

Yeah, I remember that now. I’m sorry about his issues and I hope he gets some help through things and finds some peace. That said, we still have to function acceptably as humans in a society to participate in things accordingly. This isn’t the place for him right now if he can’t do that right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Correction, he made statements based on Gaytor postings that he read. That's not "nothing". It's insanity, but it's not nothing.
For you:

F12A8ECE-72A1-4E31-82D8-5C2C1C2A632F.gif

Last edited:
Hello my Cane brethren, @RVACane, @1LuvCane @JD08 @JeddTheFisch @djnellz @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, and yes you too @Andrew. I have been asked to open a case on one sad sack of **** poster called Kino Joseph 1 by a distinguished poster and fine upstanding gentleman, Sir 1luvcane. Kino joins the board during the wave of Anti-Mandyism that was rightfully sweeping the board at the time and establishes his cover as a mope.
A4784741-3921-4967-9AC9-6FB052061AE3.png

Advertisement
Hello my Cane brethren, @RVACane, @1LuvCane @JD08 @JeddTheFisch @djnellz @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, and yes you too @Andrew. I have been asked to open a case on one sad sack of **** poster called Kino Joseph 1 by a distinguished poster and fine upstanding gentleman, Sir 1luvcane. Kino joins the board during the wave of Anti-Mandyism that was rightfully sweeping the board at the time and establishes his cover as a mope. View attachment 111842
Dude’s not a Cane, he’s a fan of another team trying to sow dissension. Mopes gotta look at the differences between a legit Cane mope and other teams’ fans using that angle.

gaytor or Semenhole, take your pick.

He continues to establish his cover as a mope with more anti Manny stuff, which is all right if you actually are a fan of the team. The problem With Kino is he is not, and the undercover cane haters can’t hold themselves back to long from pushing their agendas.
276BB821-875C-4900-A9A7-BE7A020290E9.png

Hello my Cane brethren, @RVACane, @1LuvCane @JD08 @JeddTheFisch @djnellz @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, and yes you too @Andrew. I have been asked to open a case on one sad sack of **** poster called Kino Joseph 1 by a distinguished poster and fine upstanding gentleman, Sir 1luvcane. Kino joins the board during the wave of Anti-Mandyism that was rightfully sweeping the board at the time and establishes his cover as a mope. View attachment 111842
Out of respect to @RVACane and his sense of objectivity. Let's give this guy some slack. Time will tell all...

He continues to establish his cover as a mope with more anti Manny stuff, which is all right if you actually are a fan of the team. The problem With Kino is he is not, and the undercover cane haters can’t hold themselves back to long from pushing their agendas.View attachment 111843
Back to the first one. No Cane would ever say this in red, this way:

7004286A-7677-4279-AA82-AB1880C08ECA.jpeg

Advertisement
He continues to establish his cover as a mope with more anti Manny stuff, which is all right if you actually are a fan of the team. The problem With Kino is he is not, and the undercover cane haters can’t hold themselves back to long from pushing their agendas.View attachment 111843
He prays Lingard goes to UNC or Clemson? Why not UGA???

I smell gaytor.

Advertisement
Another big cane hater tell is the lack of speaking about our beloved team in the possessive. I could see myself making the same mistake if I went undercover on a Domer board, I couldn’t stomach being possessive of them.
F963E9F1-775E-4A06-9F02-2B6F15D9AABF.png

Advertisement
Back