Kill Trolls Dead Thread

@ibis4441 your Chokoloskee Chicken has been choked

2BCED578-24C2-40E2-A632-E2220D8AD06D.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
This guy has posted nothing, but facts. Why are we banning him?
A 12 win season is only somewhat successful??? If Manny goes 15-0 next year, this guy will focus on the stain of 2019??? Manny won’t win the Natty next year but if he did, *****ing about 2019 would turn irrelevant, especially if the winning continued.

I’m certain that this guy is a repeat troll back again based on a few things but I’ll gladly hold back and wait as it plays out. I’m certainly not going to argue with you if you’re saying he’s not a troll just a regular critic. But if he goes on a troll pattern then it is what it is.

A 12 win season is only somewhat successful??? If Manny goes 15-0 next year, this guy will focus on the stain of 2019??? Manny won’t win the Natty next year but if he did, *****ing about 2019 would turn irrelevant, especially if the winning continued.

I’m certain that this guy is a repeat troll back again based on a few things but I’ll gladly hold back and wait as it plays out. I’m certainly not going to argue with you if you’re saying he’s not a troll just a regular critic. But if he goes on a troll pattern then it is what it is.

You are the troll killer, so I have faith that you are correct. I just keep seeing all these new posters getting band, just for not slurping Manny. All the real Gator fans are fake slurping Manny on their sites. Look at Reddit. Every "cane Commit thread" has tons of gators and Noles saying "Manny is doing a great job, give him a lifetime extension". We should be banning the new posters that slurp Manny. Those are more likely to be trolls than the guys that are saying "Manny did this same schit last year and we still sucked, off season national champ means nothing when you are a corch".

Advertisement
You are the troll killer, so I have faith that you are correct. I just keep seeing all these new posters getting band, just for not slurping Manny. All the real Gator fans are fake slurping Manny on their sites. Look at Reddit. Every "cane Commit thread" has tons of gators and Noles saying "Manny is doing a great job, give him a lifetime extension". We should be banning the new posters that slurp Manny. Those are more likely to be trolls than the guys that are saying "Manny did this same schit last year and we still sucked, off season national champ means nothing when you are a corch".
If we get a new poster doing crazy slurping, please point them out. We did ban one. I tried calling Ahurt a troll a while back and that went nowhere. The trolls I noticed start posting “slurper” accusations within their first 5-8 posts and then start shîtting on everything.

I’ll gladly stay away from this guy and @JD08 can check him out for a while if he wants to. @JD08 is a billboard supporter and so I think he’s visibly anti-Manny.

If we get a new poster doing crazy slurping, please point them out. We did ban one. I tried calling Ahurt a troll a while back and that went nowhere. The trolls I noticed start posting “slurper” accusations within their first 5-8 posts and then start shîtting on everything.

I’ll gladly stay away from this guy and @JD08 can check him out for a while if he want to. @JD08 is a billboard supporter and so I think he’s visibly anti-Manny.

Its your thread and you are the troll killer, so do as you please. I just wanted to point out that, the guy may be a troll, but I 100% agree with every single post the guy made. Feel free to ban him. Obviously I am going to have your back over some random poster I don't even know lol. The guy could be a Golden Cane. If you want to ban him. I will support it.

Its your thread and you are the troll killer, so do as you please. I just wanted to point out that, the guy may be a troll, but I 100% agree with every single post the guy made. Feel free to ban him. Obviously I am going to have your back over some random poster I don't even know lol. The guy could be a Golden Cane. If you want to ban him. I will support it.
Nah, Bro. I don’t need to force the issue. I could be wrong. I do think he’s been here before but I don’t care about duplicate accounts just outright trolls undermining the board.

Advertisement
There's a difference between posting an occasional negative and 100% over the top constant negative every single time. If Vengeful is Ibis, we'll know soon enough because the repeat offender can't stay rational.
Vengeful is @OriginalGatorHater . People stopped reacting or acknowledging him because his shtick got old. Hence, he needed an imaginary friend to communicate with....

Is 12-2 vs this schedule really a big feat?

We might not play a top 40 opponent for the entire regular season. 12-2 would basically mean that we either go underfeated against our crappy regular season and lose Clemson and the bowl game, or that we actually lose to one of crappy regular season opponents but win the bowl. (Which would be our only win all year that’s even semi-impressive.)

Advertisement
Is 12-2 vs this schedule really a big feat?

We might not play a top 40 opponent for the entire regular season. 12-2 would basically mean that we either go underfeated against our crappy regular season and lose Clemson and the bowl game, or that we actually lose to one of crappy regular season opponents but win the bowl. (Which would be our only win all year that’s even semi-impressive.)
Given where this team is and has been, anyone shîtting on a 12-2 season is either a troll or just miserable. We’re not going from 7-6 then 6-7 to 14-0. That said, if we go 12-2, I’ll want to see it again. We need to put together 2 consecutive successful seasons to change perception and make a jump in recruiting.

Given where this team is and has been, anyone shîtting on a 12-2 season is either a troll or just miserable. We’re not going from 7-6 then 6-7 to 14-0. That said, if we go 12-2, I’ll want to see it again. We need to put together 2 consecutive successful seasons to change perception and make a jump in recruiting.

Being better than past seasons doesn’t make a season particularly successful.

With that being said, I’ve seen some people talk about a 4 loss season this year being a success. That makes me think Lord, help me.

With that being said, I’ve seen some people talk about a 4 loss season this year being a success. That makes me think Lord, help me.
This should have been a maximum 2 loss regular season. With a competent staff we could have run the table up until Clemson. Enos was a bad pick. At least Manny got rid of him. At this point, I’m just watching to see how it transpires on the field.

Advertisement

And what makes your opinion absolute. Live in your own misery if a winning season isn't vood enough for you. Instead of trying to make everyone miserable move on to another team...

That's fine by me. If they work hard enough to sell it, they get rewarded.

It's actually worse.

Their whole purpose is to shlt on anything positive. This guy is a troll. I guarantee it. He’s already setting it up so that if by some miracle the team goes 12-2, the season is still a failure.

I’m not going to be be doing a happy dance for our corch if that happens, he’s likely not going to be around for any length of time, if last year’s any indication, but I will be happy for the team and my school and the players if we do happen to have that type of season next year. Why wouldn’t I be? That’s why trolls like this are around, to shlt on any shred of anything that’s positive...and they are usually fans of other teams

It's actually worse.

Their whole purpose is to shlt on anything positive. This guy is a troll. I guarantee it. He’s already setting it up so that if by some miracle the team goes 12-2, the season is still a failure.

I’m not going to be be doing a happy dance for our corch if that happens, he’s likely not going to be around for any length of time, if last year’s any indication, but I will be happy for the team and my school and the players if we do happen to have that type of season next year. Why wouldn’t I be? That’s why trolls like this are around, to shlt on any shred of anything that’s positive...and they are usually fans of other teams
It's simple isn't it....

Advertisement
Back