Kill Trolls Dead Thread

We get a lot of complaints on users using sexual slurs. If you use one you will get a warning. Call them an idiot and your post might get deleted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We get a lot of complaints on users using sexual slurs. If you use one you will get a warning. Call them an idiot and your post might get deleted.

@Andrew, can we please finish up this old business before talking about the homosexual issues you’ve raised?
41F2DAF3-99D7-43D4-AE8E-ADC53BD6E099.jpeg

Last edited:
@Andrew, can we please finish up this old business before talking about the homosexual issues you’ve raised?
View attachment 110860

So I’m a troll because I disagree with TNM premise that a 10-4 season against a scedule that includes an FCS team (and a bad FCS team to boot), 2 Group of 5 teams, a mediocre Michigan State team, and a bunch of mediocre to poor Coastal opponents is a successful season?

And, of course, the season would feature a bad loss to Clemson in the conference title game. And it would probably feature a bunch of lucky wins, because I really can’t see Manny getting to 10-4 without luck and a mediocre point differential.

Last edited:
So I’m a troll because I disagree with TNM premise that a 10-4 season against a scedule that includes an FCS team (and a bad FCS team to boot), 2 Group of 5 teams, and a bunch of mediocre to poor Coastal opponents is a successful season?

And, of course, the season would feature a bad loss to Clemson in the conference title game. And it would probably feature a bunch of lucky wins, because I really can’t see Manny getting to 10-4 without luck and a mediocre point differential.

You

Are

A

TROLL

You won’t find much Manny support here. Personally I can’t stand the sight of him. It’s that your every single post is a negative tirade against the program, the coach, whomever. Nobody needs to be constantly reminded here of what happened last year, or what little faith we have in the guy. Don’t you get it you fūcking imbecile? Nobody wants to read this shlt 24/7. Go the fūck away, troll

Advertisement
So I’m a troll because I disagree with TNM premise that a 10-4 season against a scedule that includes an FCS team (and a bad FCS team to boot), 2 Group of 5 teams, and a bunch of mediocre to poor Coastal opponents is a successful season?

No you’re a troll based on what you are poRsting. You called a 9-10 win season a failure so you essentially said anything less than 11 wins is a failure. I’m assuming that 11 wins would be mediocre to you and 12+ wins is acceptable so unless we win the Natty, we’re pretty much a failure and we should all be miserable like you.

Are you kidding? You think we don’t know how bad it’s been around here? Yet people are just hoping that some hires like Reed and Telly help a little behind the scenes, in addition to hiring Lashlee and Justice, and you want to **** on everything. Yeah, you’re a troll... or the most miserable porster I’ve seen here.

Be gone.

You

Are

A

TROLL

You won’t find much Manny support here. Personally I can’t stand the sight of him. It’s that your every single post is a negative tirade against the program, the coach, whomever. Nobody needs to be constantly reminded here of what happened last year, or what little faith we have in the guy. Don’t you get it you fūcking imbecile? Nobody wants to read this shlt 24/7. Go the fūck away, troll

Lol at you claiming not to be a Manny supporter.

His off-season moves are getting about 85% of this website excited about him again.

Lol at you claiming not to be a Manny supporter.

His off-season moves are getting about 85% of this website excited about him again.

Listen punk, I don’t “claim“ anything, I just spit facts.

Good luck picking your new screen name after you get banned.

May I suggest, “@gaytorsemengargler”

Advertisement
So I’m a troll because I disagree with TNM premise that a 10-4 season against a scedule that includes an FCS team (and a bad FCS team to boot), 2 Group of 5 teams, a mediocre Michigan State team, and a bunch of mediocre to poor Coastal opponents is a successful season?

giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back