Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Been calling for his head for hours. No Andrew to be found.

06D3CF60-943A-4881-B0B3-1874C6EC708A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
How come I get warnings about personal attacks on other members of this website? The only thing I do is call member's who are obviously insecure, so; I call them how it is, that they might be a ***?

As far as I can see, almost every reply to "nystateofmind" is calling him the same word's - that I use.. Quit being stuck up, just because its obvious whoever is insecure enough to "Tattle" on me for literally taking a guess; Keyboard warriors stroking other keyboard warriors ego? Its bad enough I don't know anyone personally on this website as far as I know.

How come I get warnings about personal attacks on other members of this website? The only thing I do is call member's who are obviously insecure, so; I call them how it is, that they might be a ***?

As far as I can see, almost every reply to "nystateofmind" is calling him the same word's - that I use.. Quit being stuck up, just because its obvious whoever is insecure enough to "Tattle" on me for literally taking a guess; Keyboard warriors stroking other keyboard warriors ego? Its bad enough I don't know anyone personally on this website as far as I know.
Make sure you at Andrew with this, no one in this thread has the power to level warnings.

I haven't been involved in this thread, but I do appreciate the efforts those of you have put into a much needed culling.

I came to post about the guy spamming trump sh-t all over the place today. ilovelamp51. Don't care whether it's trump stuff or anti-trump stuff, no need to spam that nonsense all over CIS. It's one thing to steer a convo towards your political views (that sucks too, but it happens), but to literally paste trump-related tweets onto tons of threads, none of which have anything to do with politics, seems mighty ban-able to me.

What say you, Masters of our Fate?

Advertisement
I haven't been involved in this thread, but I do appreciate the efforts those of you have put into a much needed culling.

I came to post about the guy spamming trump sh-t all over the place today. ilovelamp51. Don't care whether it's trump stuff or anti-trump stuff, no need to spam that nonsense all over CIS. It's one thing to steer a convo towards your political views (that sucks too, but it happens), but to literally paste trump-related tweets onto tons of threads, none of which have anything to do with politics, seems mighty ban-able to me.

I don’t like the political stuff either. @Andrew or @DMoney usually gets rid of it. We pretty much stick to trolling though I get that this type of political spam can be trolling as well. They nuked the Iowa caucus thread last night so maybe they’ll stop this too.

He deserves a warning. I know things can veer toward politics, but he's full on spamming today.

Get a couple of screen shots and post them in here. Probably won’t get him banned because he is an actual cane fan and I believe this thread does it’s best work weeding out impostors, but it will definitely get him a warning which might compel him to change his ways.

Now all of this hinges on whether or not Andrew is done playing grab *** with his gator buddies and actually gets in here to start executing people. We are backed up right now.

Advertisement

We don’t take issue with insults here just trolling so no one in this thread had any part in it. NYSOM doesn’t post in this thread so I’m not sure what the issue is there. That said, he’s never really been a supporter of banning people.

I saw your guy Koolaid doing battle yesterday. I was wondering when you were going to show up in there.

Advertisement
Back