Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@RVACane. @Andrew. Sucking Gayturd **** while going off topic.
1C5BC4B8-CC3C-4756-A9D8-0143E444F994.png

Advertisement
If what you say is true then NYstate need to be dragged in this thread and given the business. Sometimes the justice is to arbitrary. Need to start applying across the board of what you’re saying is true

I believe he just got off (no pun intended) a length band FUH. Your point is valid, I know a lot of guys tire of his Schlick, but he does bring topics to the board and fills a niche, just as you do with your take no prisoners style when arguing a point. I am not gonna drag you in here for that, I can’t drag him in here for his because at the end of the day I believe the both of you are actual cane fans. I am after the ones who are blatantly not.

Advertisement
I believe he just got off (no pun intended) a length band FUH. Your point is valid, I know a lot of guys tire of his Schlick, but he does bring topics to the board and fills a niche, just as you do with your take no prisoners style when arguing a point. I am not gonna drag you in here for that, I can’t drag him in here for his because at the end of the day I believe the both of you are actual cane fans. I am after the ones who are blatantly not.
The shtick needs to go. The excessive threads need to go. It’s annoying af. After that he posts some relevant threads and he is a fan.

Like I said, he’s 100% in Androol’s hands.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I felt like you were giving me the nod to clip NYSOM.
I’ve advocated it but it’s not happening bc of anything that happens in here. He was banned and allowed back on to do the same thing. He never should have been allowed to do the same thing. That’s how I see it. I think if he keeps doing the shtick and spam posting then at some point he’ll go again. If he cleans it up, he’ll stay.

Advertisement
Back