Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Like yours?

Adam Ant of Adam and the Ants

46B7A758-0949-40C2-8132-4309E1787710.gif

Advertisement
Imo Earnest shouldn’t be banned.

The people on here who constantly berate and personally insult any poster with a contrary opinion to ridiculous extremes suffocate conversation and do far more damage than that dude does.

I guarantee you there are a ton of guys out there who have opinions in the middle who don't post anything because the know the barrage of **** that hits anyone who does just makes it not worth it.

The few that do usually start of with "I know I'm going to get roasted for this".

That's the real shame here. IT's to the point where only the most obnoxious and obvious trolls are the only voices heard.
I agree that there are several posters on here that will attack voraciously with name calling and insults if your opinion - especially one that has any positive connotation- even slightly differs from theirs.
The difference with ETB is he starts threads to invoke responses and then attacks those who differ in his views. That’s a classic troll job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean like burner accounts they hate CIS and like to Fuq with people here. If I had to guess without any info it would be them.
Oh. I see. Yeah, I don’t know where they’re coming from but there‘s a never ending supply. We’ve been saying that Andrew brings them over on his boat, the SS Androol, from Troll Island.

Lmaoo..I’ve ignore the **** outta this thread..like when the teacher gave you 10 chapters to read..but **** I missed a entertaining one🤣🤣🤣..RIP Earnest..happy hunting

Lmaoo..I’ve ignore the **** outta this thread..like when the teacher gave you 10 chapters to read..but **** I missed a entertaining one🤣🤣🤣..RIP Earnest..happy hunting
You’re alway welcome here. In fact, if you’re having another Henny night, you have a first row seat as we say night night to someone else.

A little overdue but @Silverball...

9CD17F22-55DE-420A-8F4C-F06120FB6350.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back