Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I’m the spirit of the Dave Chappelle/Charlie Murphy/Rick James - what did the 5 fingers say to the face? Slap! -

@Canesfreak2020 what did the blade say to the neck?

B60D3214-34DC-4B90-9934-127AF5A57089.gif

Advertisement
Can we just ban Earnestine....

PLZ???
He’s a first rate troll and I think he’s been banned before. He seems intelligent yet you have to be brainless to make the assertions he’s making today. I refuse to believe he’s brainless so therefore he must be a troll.

Advertisement
I think the answer is as obvious as “is water wet?”

They’d be 7 point underdogs to the 2005 Canes.
Hi @Silverball. Nice thread on the 2017 team being overrated, and really timely too. You’re in a very special place within CIS. Judge b @Andrew will be joining us shortly.

@HurricaneHauk and @3rd-43, Can you guys check to see if @1LuvCane has the blade sharpened? Nothing worse than a dull blade.

7657BC84-A747-4FF6-B542-8AEC8DAF7C83.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
@RVACane please # KTDT that earnest bass character
I feel your pain. He’s a high profile troll and a known quantity. I’m pretty sure he’s been banned for trolling before. He’s another Androol Special like the fake *** thread spammer. With these guys, it is up to bAndrew to decide when it’s no longer good for his business.

Advertisement
Dude who started 10 days ago who's obsessed with calling everyone a troll....is a troll.

Go Canes!! is a troll who joined 22 months ago and is obsessed with calling everybody else a troll.

IDK why he hasn’t been banned. Maybe he has butt *** with the mods.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back