Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
That's a perception issue.

I refuse to accept him as my AD.
My perception is that your a
troll-white-hairs-small-norwegian-69684341.jpg

Advertisement
You mistake me for someone who cares....
I ride out with the Canes win or lose. Idiotic crying and whining wont get you anywhere. Nobodies have no pull...
Yeah, no one on here is defending Blake James and really, the extreme shills are the only ones defending anything at all. We’re stuck with it until people who matter, that control the money, decide differently. Still our team even if we’re not remotely near where we want to be.

Yeah, no one on here is defending Blake James and really, the extreme shills are the only ones defending anything at all. We’re stuck with it until people who matter, that control the money, decide differently. Still our team even if we’re not remotely near where we want to be.
Im just tired of the whining. I'm a Cane to the end. We suck the product has proven that. Situation is more than understood but crying doesn't fix a thing. We're not winning anything big anytime soon. Fighting through adversity will only make success sweeter when it comes...

Im just tired of the whining. I'm a Cane to the end. We suck the product has proven that. Situation is more than understood but crying doesn't fix a thing. We're not winning anything big anytime soon. Fighting through adversity will only make success sweeter when it comes...
I’m not sure what Lingard has to do with us but I do know this troll’s looking for a fight and he’ll be accommodated.

Advertisement
I guess he's trying to pile on *****. Like if *****'s sewer isn't already over flowing with crap.
I don’t even see him on Troll Watch. I mean if the guy was wrongly accused of something and proven to not be a troll I’m happy to make amens in here and/or in Post #2 but really, I don’t remember these guys by name most of the time. They’re newer and there are a zillion of them.

Advertisement
I don’t even see him on Troll Watch. I mean if the guy was wrongly accused of something and proven to not be a troll I’m happy to make amens in here and/or in Post #2 but really, I don’t remember these guys by name most of the time. They’re newer and there are a zillion of them.
It's become flooded. People say we're irrelevant but the U lives rent free😜 in so many people's heads they feel the need to come in here and try to exact revenge. IMO its people with self esteem and maturity issues.

@RVACane

I'm just tired of the negativity. I do know everything in life has adversity. We have to fight through it.
I’m tired of these “one-upper” mongoloid trolls calling anyone who doesn’t express disdain for Manny or Blake in a vile enough way, by their lowlife standards, Slurpers or Hecht plants.

While there are some exceptions, I think most of the board was critical earlier on, unlike with Golden where people hung on too long. If posters call it Corching and incompetence but don’t act vile enough about it, they’re gonna label that slurping?

Fûck that. If the poo-flingers want to be mongoloids so be it if that’s how those cretans Neanderthal their ways through life. People can raise their displeasure in a matter of fact and measured way if that suits their personalities and that doesn’t equate to complicity or approval of the AD or corch.

I’m pretty certain that most of us have to work through situations in life with some measure of civility if we want to keep jobs, clients, relationships... Apparently here though that’s not a consideration.

It's become flooded. People say we're irrelevant but the U lives rent free😜 in so many people's heads they feel the need to come in here and try to exact revenge. IMO its people with self esteem and maturity issues.
I’m surprised that we saw Clemson fans in here. We’re not relevant on the field but we’re still hated. No one wants to see us get our act together. Unfortunately, our administration is our own worst enemy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back