Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
For what? Asking about possible buyout consequences of a coach who just went 6-7 with loses to FIU and LaTech is a legit question! You must be a clueless Manny apologist!
What’s up @Canesfreak2020 ? You may wonder where you are now. Hmmm... well, you’re not where you poRsted. You’re in a special place. Judge b @Andrew will be joining us shortly so sit tight.

And if bAndrew isn’t responding, I request Judge @IndayArtHauz.

And no worries, the results will be the same, it’s just a matter of whether you prefer execution by guillotine or by shark attack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha not at all. I donated 20 dollars. I’ll survive. Just thought you’d be in the know
No i stayed out of it for personal reasons as I mentioned. I don’t know what happened. Maybe @NicKane knows what’s going on with it. He didn’t run this billboard but I think he was supportive of it as another means of pressure like the banners.

No i stayed out of it for personal reasons as I mentioned. I don’t know what happened. Maybe @NicKane knows what’s going on with it. He didn’t run this billboard but I think he was supportive of it as another means of pressure like the banners.
@305_separatist said it was just a glitch with the gofundme and he called them and worked it out. 305 isn’t a troll or a thief. He’ll have that billboard up, I’m sure of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back