Kill Trolls Dead Thread

RVA ,
Your one of the veterans here who knows me and my rants I go on and how I roll.
The moderators here put up with this ole man here they have the patience of saints here and I’m thankful and it’s a privilege to be here and I respect it.

Thanks brother 🙌
We’ve pm’d before. You’re a good person. I like you a lot.

Advertisement
The only reason I’m suspicious about NYcane and nystateofmind being the same person is the similarity of the names. I haven’t noticed that much similarity between their posts. They might not be the same person.

With that being said, I’m about 99.999% sure that GoCanes and GoCanes05 are the exact same Nole troll. And I’m about 90% sure that @canesdogo is also the same person.

TBH, I think Gocanes/GoCanes05/Canesdogo has about 10 accounts, although I have no idea what the other 7 accounts are.
You’ve got a 7 day account, you’ve been complained on by Manny haters and Manny defenders alike and your screen name is Meth. @Andrew will be seeing your case soon.

The only reason I’m suspicious about NYcane and nystateofmind being the same person is the similarity of the names. I haven’t noticed that much similarity between their posts. They might not be the same person.

With that being said, I’m about 99.999% sure that GoCanes and GoCanes05 are the exact same Nole troll. And I’m about 90% sure that @canesdogo is also the same person.

TBH, I think Gocanes/GoCanes05/Canesdogo has about 10 accounts, although I have no idea what the other 7 accounts are.
If you think those 2 are one in the same, then you **** sure haven't been paying attention or trying to cover your *** with baseless accusations.

If it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
AEA8D3BB-AF34-4E7B-A3A9-09C44D32BB61.gif

Advertisement
You’ve got a 7 day account, you’ve been complained on by Manny haters and Manny defenders alike and your screen name is Meth. @Andrew will be seeing your case soon.
@canesdogo is no troll account . Very nice guy, big canes fan and has been around for years. I've known him since my time on Grusport.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like @caneinorlando caught a ban for insults.
Meanwhile... back at the ranch, we have one attention hound starting multiple clickbait threads and other dudes posting race crap and assorted trolling shît and nothing but crickets... and all have been discussed in this thread.

We need an additional judge assigned here, @Andrew. You can’t cover it all.

Looks like @caneinorlando caught a ban for insults.
Meanwhile... back at the ranch, we have one attention hound starting multiple clickbait threads and other dudes posting race crap and assorted trolling shît and nothing but crickets... and all have been discussed in this thread.

We need an additional judge assigned here, @Andrew. You can’t cover it all.
The work load is unprecedented...

Advertisement
Jeebus. When someone insults you, you can either ignore it or give it back. Nine times out of ten, everybody ends up okay with no hurt feelings.

I guess slapdicks gonna slapdick though.

Advertisement
Back