Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@Andrew and @RVACane time to take a look at TheOldU2002. Believe he has been clipped before. Don’t get weak in the knees because of his “900 posts.” You have hand wringers like Go Canes and a TheOriginalCane calling him 1000 percent gator troll. I have posted an exhibit of his work to date.
Just saw this as I had to replace my phone. I don’t care how many posts he has. He’s starting trouble. He’s moved into mongoloid status and needs to be gone.

Last edited:
yet we dont lose RBs to top teams at even close to the rate we do CBs.

look we get it, hes a brother from south florida, and that somehow means you have to defend him at all costs. its weird and pathetic, but I get it....
What’s up @TheOldU2002 , everyone prioritizing Rumph as lower down on the problem coRch list is doing it because he’s black?

Advertisement
@Andrew and @RVACane time to take a look at TheOldU2002. Believe he has been clipped before. Don’t get weak in the knees because of his “900 posts.” You have hand wringers like Go Canes and a TheOriginalCane calling him 1000 percent gator troll. I have posted an exhibit of his work to date.

This whole thread seems to be full of sunshine pumpers who are half-pretending not to be sunshine pumpers.

You’re seriously taking who GoCanes! wants to be banned seriously.

Well, guess what. If there’s any poster with a high post count who needs to be banned, it’s GoCanes!

Gocanes! has got to be some kind of Nole troll who’s trying to make us happy with the coaching staff and athletic department.

This whole thread seems to be full of sunshine pumpers who are half-pretending not to be sunshine pumpers.

Well, guess what. If there’s any poster with a high post count who needs to be banned, it’s GoCanes!

Gocanes! has got to be some kind of Nole troll who’s trying to make us happy with the coaching staff and athletic department.

I’ve actually come out multiple times against banning anyone, including some obvious idiots.

And it’s really shocking how much you know about me considering you joined about a day ago “meth”.

Advertisement
I’ve actually come out multiple times against banning anyone, including some obvious idiots.

And it’s really shocking how much you know about me considering you joined about a day ago “meth”.

You need to be banned, as does your obvious alt account @GOCANES05.

As do whatever other alt accounts you have, some of which are probably named less obviously.

@nystateofmind seems like a troll with all his coaching rumors from random people on twitter.

Plus I’m suspicious that he’s the same person as @nycane.
I’m no fan of his act if you’ve seen my interactions with the guy. I’m not giving him a platform in here, in fact, he’s actually blocked from posting in here. He made 2 posts and I cut it off. I’d like to see his act disappear but that’s on @Andrew . He is not the same as @nycane.

@Go Canes!! and @GOCANES05 are absolutely separate posters as well. Both of them have been too lenient on Manny/the school for my liking but neither is a troll account. If you wanna call them slurpers, I won’t argue. They can state their opinions. Love or hate of Manny isn’t what determines who is a troll.

Last edited:
Advertisement
U are an honest and good person. Not too many folks on this board that have that. I'm praising u on your awareness and spotting the ****s on the board.
Thanks man but please give the credit to the guys in this thread and on the board who are spotting things and bringing it to my/our attention. I’m just doing my part to help clean this place up.

Thanks man but please give the credit to the guys in this thread and on the board who are spotting things and bringing it to my/our attention. I’m just doing my part to help clean this place up.
Don't give up. U are pulling your weight

You are the troll.

Advertisement
I’m no fan of his act if you’ve seen my interactions with the guy. I’m not giving him a platform in here, in fact, he’s actually blocked from posting in here. He made 2 posts and I cut it off. I’d like to see his act disappear but that’s on @Andrew . He is not the same as @nycane.

@Go Canes!! and @GOCANES05 are absolutely separate posters as well. Both of them have been too lenient on Manny for my liking but neither is a troll account. If you wanna call them slurpers, I won’t argue. Love or hate of Manny isn’t what determines who is a troll.

The only reason I’m suspicious about NYcane and nystateofmind being the same person is the similarity of the names. I haven’t noticed that much similarity between their posts. They might not be the same person.

With that being said, I’m about 99.999% sure that GoCanes and GoCanes05 are the exact same Nole troll. And I’m about 90% sure that @canesdogo is also the same person.

TBH, I think Gocanes/GoCanes05/Canesdogo has about 10 accounts, although I have no idea what the other 7 accounts are.

The only reason I’m suspicious about NYcane and nystateofmind being the same person is the similarity of the names. I haven’t noticed that much similarity between their posts. They might not be the same person.

With that being said, I’m about 99.999% sure that GoCanes and GoCanes05 are the exact same Nole troll. And I’m about 90% sure that @canesdogo is also the same person.

TBH, I think Gocanes/GoCanes05/Canesdogo has about 10 accounts, although I have no idea what the other 7 accounts are.

Lmao at this seven day account calling out who’s a troll.

Go away dumbass

@Go Canes!! and @GOCANES05 are absolutely separate posters as well. Both of them have been too lenient on Manny/the school for my liking but neither is a troll account. If you wanna call them slurpers, I won’t argue. They can state their opinions. Love or hate of Manny isn’t what determines who is a troll.

RVA ,
Your one of the veterans here who knows me and my rants I go on and how I roll.
The moderators here put up with this ole man here they have the patience of saints here and I’m thankful and it’s a privilege to be here and I respect it.

Thanks brother 🙌

Drink bleach ****

Advertisement
Back