Storybook for being Schnellyfan

Justice never sleeps or takes a holiday
Did they all troll?

They were all dupes from known trolls.
I will add them with one big

F6A350B1-5C6B-4FD1-8DDB-88A86A67E88A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I find it odd how that team lost to FAMU, but beat PSU.

FAMU lost 4 games that year. They weren’t even that good of an FCS team.
@Meth, I quoted this post as an example. We’re halting our investigation into unsanctioned trolling at this time. Your screen name is suspicious but you definitely know Canes stuff going back so we’ll just roll with that. Good to have you here.

The following users have been banned:

Coldweather for being Pen
Godcane for being firstdude
Joefan for being fan345
Creator for being Win9437
Rabbit for being Cozybed
945canes for being bigace2000, canes1995, tylong2000, bigbadace1995
Storybook for being Schnellyfan

Justice never sleeps or takes a holiday
Cot ****....that's like the remnants from the Valachi Hearings....

@Meth, I quoted this post as an example. We’re halting our investigation into unsanctioned trolling at this time. Your screen name is suspicious but you definitely know Canes stuff going back so we’ll just roll with that. Good to have you here.
This might get remanded for trial. I saw some pretty damning accusations of trolling against this guy from @JeddTheFisch and @caneinorlando. Do you guys have anything to bring forth before @Meth is released?

Advertisement
Nah....but I do insist on some sort of Diversion Program for him....A Pre Trial intervention if you will....
Done as you can see below in a Post #2 screenshot:

93D9931F-20EB-4662-9DC7-93C14126C2D4.jpeg

@Meth, you’ve been Remanded to the newly created CIO Pretrial Diversion Program. Please carry on - under the not so watchful eye of.... @caneinorlando ?????

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Andrew , I remanded @Meth to the CIO Pretrial Diversión Program this morning but it seems to have gone awry. Here’s his latest thread:

04B766B7-B2CE-4FCA-8ECD-323F5C308AE7.png

Dammit, Meth! @caneinorlando interceded in getting you Pretrial Diversion and you couldn’t just be a good little Methhead and lay low and post low key Manny sucks shît. You couldn’t help yourself. You had to run off and start this dreck thread?

You’re at the mercy of Judge bAndrew now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back