Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
The toxicity and negativity level on this board is off the charts. On one hand, it could all be coming from frustrated Canes fans, but on the other, I have the sneaking suspicion that rival posters have infiltrated this board in large numbers and are engaging in a form of subversive trolling/psychological warfare to keep our program down. The reason I believe this to be the case are all the posts here that can potentially be damaging to our program. What am I referring to? In the two years I've been reading here, I've seen multiple posts viciously attacking local recruits, Dade/Broward high school football coaches, and even the families of recruits. Sometimes these posts don't get deleted, and when they do, it often takes days. Some of you guys need to realize that many of our recruits read this board, and it's an extremely bad look for us when it appears we are constantly eating our own. Are we doing this to ourselves, or is it Gator and Seminole fans trying to keep a sleeping giant down? Maybe it's a combination of both, but I really believe something is going on here that is not being properly addressed by the moderators.

Looks like we’ve cleaned up a lot. I see some new accounts but nothing glaring yet. Stay vigilant and be sure to bring your good faith suspects forward.
Hey RVA, You know why thecaneshow2001 go clipped ? Doesn't make any sense that a good young poster like ABronxTale1992 gets executed, while Mikegrinder, taverndrunk99, liquidstroke and loungelord are allowed to roam with impunity.

Advertisement
Hey RVA, You know why thecaneshow2001 go clipped ? Doesn't make any sense that a good young poster like ABronxTale1992 gets executed, while Mikegrinder, taverndrunk99, liquidstroke and loungelord are allowed to roam with impunity.
I have no idea. I’m guessing but I’m pretty sure he’s been on the board before under a different name but @Andrew would have to say for certain.

The toxicity and negativity level on this board is off the charts. On one hand, it could all be coming from frustrated Canes fans, but on the other, I have the sneaking suspicion that rival posters have infiltrated this board in large numbers and are engaging in a form of subversive trolling/psychological warfare to keep our program down. The reason I believe this to be the case are all the posts here that can potentially be damaging to our program. What am I referring to? In the two years I've been reading here, I've seen multiple posts viciously attacking local recruits, Dade/Broward high school football coaches, and even the families of recruits. Sometimes these posts don't get deleted, and when they do, it often takes days. Some of you guys need to realize that many of our recruits read this board, and it's an extremely bad look for us when it appears we are eating our own. Are we doing this to ourselves, or is it Gator and Seminole fans trying to keep a sleeping giant down? Maybe it's a combination of both, but I really believe something is going on here that is not being properly addressed by the moderators.
I think it’s a combination. There are rival fans and we also have our own idiots too.

@Andrew. Why did ABronxTale1992 get clipped ?
C8F679E4-85E8-4758-8A6E-1CEEEDB9DCD8.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dunno what I did TBH. And if a mod would PM me and tell me what I did, I would love to talk it over with them. I didn't even get a message about some type of warning. Just a straight band.
It’s weird. I looked at your posts and I couldn’t figure it out. I saw a comment to bAndrew about Hecht but that’s nothing. Only thing is if it was an alt account and they linked it to a previous one they could do it for that reason. But yes, we’d like to see it resolved properly for you. You might want to pm Andrew and deal with it that way.

Advertisement
The toxicity and negativity level on this board is off the charts. On one hand, it could all be coming from frustrated Canes fans, but on the other, I have the sneaking suspicion that rival posters have infiltrated this board in large numbers and are engaging in a form of subversive trolling/psychological warfare to keep our program down. The reason I believe this to be the case are all the posts here that can potentially be damaging to our program. What am I referring to? In the two years I've been reading here, I've seen multiple posts viciously attacking local recruits, Dade/Broward high school football coaches, and even the families of recruits. Sometimes these posts don't get deleted, and when they do, it often takes days. Some of you guys need to realize that many of our recruits read this board, and it's an extremely bad look for us when it appears we are constantly eating our own. Are we doing this to ourselves, or is it Gator and Seminole fans trying to keep a sleeping giant down? Maybe it's a combination of both, but I really believe something is going on here that is not being properly addressed by the moderators.
says the poster named "shlomo shekelberg"

Advertisement
Back