Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
What in the world???
I gotta say, at least it isn't another worst coach poll. Bonus points for getting the age correct.

However, he did choose a very polarizing individual.

Advertisement
Worse than this guy, are the posters with post counts in the thousands who respond to this ****. I love a good slurper/mope battle. I can't for the life of me understand why mope and slurper alike can't turn their swords to these clowns.

Neither the mope nor the slurper are detrimental to the board, these ******* dudes are !!!

Worse than this guy, are the posters with post counts in the thousands who respond to this ****. I love a good slurper/mope battle. I can't for the life of me understand why mope and slurper alike can't turn their swords to these clowns.

Neither the mope nor the slurper are detrimental to the board, these ******* dudes are !!!
That’s the truth. Most of us side with the mopes’ view of Manny and staphylococcus. It’s not the opinion it’s these poo flingers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Poster55 it’s been real man

89AEFA31-3B09-418C-B700-C8F1522C6A5A.gif

Advertisement
A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.
1576902340590.gif

Advertisement
Back