Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
862CA184-75D7-4BFF-834B-198BC6A28F50.jpeg

Lock me up!

I posted this in another thread.

I am active on a couple of car forums. One of the things I've noticed is that there's a factory representative actively interacting with the users about issues, asking questions, and generally engaging with customers.

I know there's a significant number of ******** here that would make a representative from the U miserable if they were to make themselves known. However, if a thread could be started where a representative could contribute and any abuse or negativity was deleted, then it would be nice to be able to ask questions and respectfully share opinions. We could simply save our other criticisms for other threads.

The more isolated they become from the fanbase, the worse things will be.

I get your not wanting this to become a mope echo chamber, so there's my helpful advice.

Auto industry cares about their product and fan experience. Big difference.

True, and the people on the car forums are generally more enthusiastic about the product. I just think that just like politics, the further apart we get, the worse it is for all of us.

Advertisement
A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.

A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.
The cold truth.

Advertisement
If he got a 3 month ban when it should have been 1 month then shouldn’t the ban now be for 1 month? Lol.

@Mklein13 has 2 months of ban credits I think not that I want him banned at all. He’s attacking pests.
He called filmboy a slapdîck, and the dude is annoying, look at his suck up porst to you in here. And then that NorthFlorida disgrace, who was taking shots at autism and disabilities and needed to be rid of, he called him a shrimpfûck. I mean come on... I’m trying to get both of those words admitted to Webster’s, with live links to CIS.

Same troll, same thread, different name.

View attachment 105658
These dudes are just showing up under new names and spamming the board with the same boring crap and when you call them out, they cry “Manny Slurper”. It’s like the CIS version of the race card. IDGAF the viewpoint, they’re watering down the board with worthlessness. @Andrew , are we gonna start trying and beheading some of these ***** flingers?

Advertisement
It’s suppose to be the IP I think. What’s amazing is that these guys show up and do the same thing - start stupid threads and spam the board. You’d think they’d change tactics.
Right? What joy is there to starting another thread with poll asking who's the worst coach?

It’s suppose to be the IP I think. What’s amazing is that these guys show up and do the same thing - start stupid threads and spam the board. You’d think they’d change tactics.
Maybe @Andrew should block any new members from joining/posting for a few months, until the dust settles.

To quote @brock: "****s getting annoying!"

Advertisement
Initiate a 500 minimum and this goes away. Regular interactions are far less annoying and attention grabbing, which is all these trolls want.

Maybe Andrew should block any new members from joining/posting for a few months, until the dust settles.

To quote Brock: "****s getting annoying!"
We brought that up as a means of buffering and acclimating new members but he said it’s easier to spot trolls if you let them post right off the bat.

Advertisement
Back