Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I’d like to introduce some more evidence. Personal attacks. In the words of a dear departed friend, let’s get process rolling for this slapdick.

02DF1484-0419-4689-8123-C91BEA6A53B6.png

Advertisement
We’re here for throwing out trolls spamming the board with troll speudam not personal attacks, good faith bad opinion and such. So the age old question:

Is this guy a troll or just a dumb porster???

Now repeated stupidity could be seen as having the same impact as trolling but we’re really just trying to clean the place up so that it’s more bearable here.

I suspect that's someone's alternate account. Some of those 32 posts are the type of thing one might post if they were afraid of taking flak.

We’re here for throwing out trolls spamming the board with troll speudam not personal attacks, good faith bad opinion and such. So the age old question:

Now repeated stupidity could be seen as having the same impact as trolling but we’re really just trying to clean the place up so that it’s more bearable here.

He checks a lot of boxes, join date, starting threads with 4 and a half posts, insulting those that call him out, posting threads out of place to get a reaction (caught his shtick in recruiting first), and posts with an identified and documented troll post formula.

Now I recently suffered a grievous loss with the unmerciful execution of my hometown friend Mklein and dare I say the board has suffered a grievous loss. That said, this Troll may not be ripe for plucking just yet, but it isn’t long now.

He checks a lot of boxes, join date, starting threads with 4 and a half posts, insulting those that call him out, posting threads out of place to get a reaction (caught his shtick in recruiting first), and posts with an identified and documented troll post formula.

Now I recently suffered a grievous loss with the unmerciful execution of my hometown friend Mklein and dare I say the board has suffered a grievous loss. That said, this Troll may not be ripe for plucking just yet, but it isn’t long now.
We can put him on Troll Watch but we must be mindful of not exceeding the authority bestowed upon us by the Kingdom of Androol.

I don’t want ordinary CIS members worrying about the actions of this thread. I’d rather they get comfort knowing that the outright trolls are getting tossed. That’s why I’m very hesitant to push to ban people for any reasons except why we started this thread.

Advertisement

Honestly, not sure about this guy and need a greater sample size. But I will say @KOOLAID4L's use of punctuation, grammar, and syntax have all improved since he made his first appearance on CIS. His writing is more comprehensible now, and I'm happy to see he's really put the work in to facilitate communication.

The substance of his writing is still utter trash, but at least we can all read it and understand his position now.

Last edited:
Honestly, not sure about this guy and need a greater sample size. But I will say @KOOLAID4L's use of punctuation, grammar, and syntax have all improved since he made his first appearance on CIS. His writing is more comprehensible now, and I'm happy to see he's really put the work in to facility communication.

The substance of his writing is still utter trash, but at least we can all read it and understand his position now.
I put him on Troll Watch as a precaution but he can come off of that easily. Like I said, I don’t want to terrorize anyone but legit trolls. Being a legitimately bad or unpopular poster is not, in my opinion, who we are after here. The board usually takes care of legit porsters.

Advertisement
Honestly, not sure about this guy and need a greater sample size. But I will say @KOOLAID4L's use of punctuation, grammar, and syntax have all improved since he made his first appearance on CIS. His writing is more comprehensible now, and I'm happy to see he's really put the work in to facility communication.

Appreciate your good words my friend.

You have nothing better else to do then talk about a true cane fan. You must be a troll. You probably love FSU or the gators
No, if you could comprehend a little better, I’m actually defending your right to be a shîtty poster and how that doesn’t, in and of itself, make you a troll.

And yes, I must love the gaytor. See the Gator Tears thread from page one on for reference.

You have nothing better else to do then talk about a true cane fan. You must be a troll. You probably love FSU or the gators
If trolls weren't frequently joining and littering the place with the same old crappy threads, you wouldn't have even caught attention.

So if you are a true Canes fan as you profess, then you can relax.

@TFrazierBradenton , you’ve been summonsed to the Kangaroo Court of Injustice of the CIS Inquisition for being an unsanctioned Nebraska Corndog troll. As soon as Judge @Andrew arrives this will be the last thing you see...

D3B20FDD-EAB7-4D97-A790-3CCA1421426A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back