Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
we need more posters that support CMD. I can’t wait to see what decisions he makes during the off season.
I posted this in another thread.

I am active on a couple of car forums. One of the things I've noticed is that there's a factory representative actively interacting with the users about issues, asking questions, and generally engaging with customers.

I know there's a significant number of ******** here that would make a representative from the U miserable if they were to make themselves known. However, if a thread could be started where a representative could contribute and any abuse or negativity was deleted, then it would be nice to be able to ask questions and respectfully share opinions. We could simply save our other criticisms for other threads.

The more isolated they become from the fanbase, the worse things will be.

I get your not wanting this to become a mope echo chamber, so there's my helpful advice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's back.

Screenshot_20191218-123630_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perhaps. But the Manny slurpers are trying to get the Manny haters banned.
Now this is a more appropriate thread. You back, @Donahue? Still crying over Manny Slurpers getting Manny Haters banned?

Last time I linked you to threads of me criticizing Manny in September, per your request, but I never heard back from you with an apology.

Exhibit A. RVA’s earlier criticizing of Manny after UNC:

Last edited:
Exhibit B: RVA calling this a “corching disaster” after CMU:

Keep crying “no fair”, trolls. I love troll tears. Trolls don’t come here and terrorize us, we terrorize them. We’re gonna throw you in the Hunger Games, hunt you down like vermin and guillotine you nicely.

Advertisement
Back