Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Way back I said I was in favor of this thread if it derailed much like the French Revolution. Donahue can’t be the one to Robespierre you, @RVACane. Dude probably can’t even hold down a McDonald’s job

Advertisement
@donahue,it was only a matter of time

1EC16FE0-06E4-4031-A55B-B2DDA08F4CA1.gif

& while we’re at it... night night @CaneSince4Ever

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol you are pulling a me right now. I want certain people gone troll or not. @D RevLee is just a scumbag coming on here asking for money so that’s an automatic get the **** out.
Lol. And he’s actually friends with JBCanes. This group came over from CaneSport and they just cannibalize each other. It’s brutal.

Lol that’s what I’m thinking. He said he would literally kill him. Only killing done around here is by the Court of Judge bAndrew. Unsanctioned executioners are not permitted. That said, Cuban-Cane’s not a troll so this is not Court business.
I’ve been killed many times on here. Just got back from getting killed for 3 months.

Advertisement
Thats one reason why I want you to try to pace yourself. There’s a lot of work to be done around here.
I’m here for the long run haha. No more stupid *** **** for me. I do need to cool it with the slapdick ****. I was here for like a week after my one month then I got the ax.

Advertisement
Back