Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
See ya real soon. First post.

Screenshot_20191209-225330_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
I'm telling you, Saviorcane got his *** put out of here with 3000 posts doing the same thing Loungelord does with his 1900. Time in and post count don't always tell the tale.
If that’s the precedent than @Andrew can look at it on that basis if he wants to. Believe me I’m not a fan of the guy. I never did a thing to him and he came in here starting trouble. I won’t miss him. There isn’t some good contribution he makes here.

Advertisement
I'm telling you, Saviorcane got his *** put out of here with 3000 posts doing the same thing Loungelord does with his 1900. Time in and post count don't always tell the tale.

This thread is clearly for Manny slurpers to pretend they’re not Manny slurpers.

Trying to get Loungelord, who has nearly 2,000 posts, banned because he correctly said the team sucked even when we were on a 3 game winning streak.

Meanwhile, you defend GoCanes!! as a legitimate poster. Even if he’s not literally a troll hired by the Hecht, he’s clearly a troll. Who’s just here to **** off anybody who’s slightly critical of the football team or athletic department. There’s no way anybody could possibly like all the actions of Miami as much as he does.

Last edited:
I’ll just ask you the same question I ask Androol - Do you support CoRch Manny Diaz and his staphylococcus?

You really think a post calling Manny a corch is enough to hide that you’re a Manny slurper, don’t you, Rvacane?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back