Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Guys this thread is for legit trolls, not bc we think someone’s a dîck. I think the people who have taken bans are mostly representative of what we’re talking about. Flat out trolls, mostly new registrants, spamming the board with nonsense. It can’t be strictly about opinion. I think we mostly agree on Manny and Blake.

Andrew Can define it though and set the boundaries.
Agreed. There are a few posters who make you wonder how they dress themselves in the morning, but still not trolls.

Advertisement
Yeah they are older than me. Was in the old neighborhood last year. I was glad to see it looked pretty good. Was there in 2015, it was looking a little bit rough.
I play a lot of hockey but for some reason I haven’t been to that new rink over on the corner of 115th and Western. Heard it’s a solid place. Yea the neighborhood is doing pretty well. Just gotta get people into those vacant businesses on Western.

It was what you said on Hurricane Hotline on 10/18.

"Manny has the full support of myself and our full institution."

Results matter. There is no confidence on the part of the fans in Enos' ability to call a game that will return us to prominence.

Alright that's actually funny. Good stuff. Also, just have to say I appreciate the work being done in this thread. The forums have been slowly devolving since I was hired as AD and am happy to see some posters are taking it into their own hands.

Alright that's actually funny. Good stuff. Also, just have to say I appreciate the work being done in this thread. The forums have been slowly devolving since I was hired as AD and am happy to see some posters are taking it into their own hands.
Kendall Briles is available. Might want to come here as a consultant for a few months until you tell Manny that Enos isn't working out.

Advertisement
I play a lot of hockey but for some reason I haven’t been to that new rink over on the corner of 115th and Western. Heard it’s a solid place. Yea the neighborhood is doing pretty well. Just gotta get people into those vacant businesses on Western.
Yeah that corner has changed a lot since my day, can't even access western avenue on the eastern side from 115th.

Kendall Briles is available. Might want to come here as a consultant for a few months until you tell Manny that Enos isn't working out.
We are focusing on the Walk-On Bowl. Jennifer and I are confident in our staff and are hopeful we can overcome the raucous atmosphere in Louisiana where Louisiana Tech will certainly feel like the home team.

We are focusing on the Walk-On Bowl. Jennifer and I are confident in our staff and are hopeful we can overcome the raucous atmosphere in Louisiana where Louisiana Tech will certainly feel like the home team.
I’ll just ask you the same question I ask Androol - Do you support CoRch Manny Diaz and his staphylococcus?

Advertisement
Sometimes when you dive to deep in that Dominican bearded clam things can complicated. Get well soon @RVACane .
This time that wasn’t the issue. I eat like locals eat Sometimes and I just can’t do that. They’re immune to certain bacteria that we aren’t immune to. In this situation, I was at a Dominican churrasca place and ate steak that was way to rare and the meat isn’t exactly 5 star. I spent all day in an ER with IV’s in me and Insane ol feel like shît.

@brock, this is where keeping it rare goes wrong.

Advertisement
This time that wasn’t the issue. I eat like locals eat Sometimes and I just can’t do that. They’re immune to certain bacteria that we aren’t immune to. In this situation, I was at a Dominican churrasca place and ate steak that was way to rare and the meat isn’t exactly 5 star. I spent all day in an ER with IV’s in me and Insane ol feel like shît.

@brock, this is where keeping it rare goes wrong.
Medium well when in question like ground meat or foreign in this case.

Advertisement
I’ll just ask you the same question I ask Androol - Do you support CoRch Manny Diaz and his staphylococcus?

When we set out to find a coach, we could not think of a man better suited than Manny Diaz. He catapulted our defense in Miami and then left to Temple to hone his Head Coaching ability. He finished his Temple career undefeated and we fully expect him to get us back on track starting this spring.

Advertisement
Back