Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@Andrew @JD08 @1LuvCane @Go Canes!! RVA has asked myself and JD08 to take over briefly as he recovers from the devastating effects of food poisoning. My first order of business is to bring ****lord aka loungelord to the chopping block. I have posted two screens shots in this thread. These posts are perfect examples of all his other posts. Spends his time BEING NEGATIVE or INSULTING ANYONE who disagrees with him EVERYTIME. Even What the **** gives it a break once in a while.

I first thought he was a troll from another fan base, but RVA told me he’s from WEZ. Time to restrict him to the WEZ for awhile. Do you need more evidenced ? I can provide it or you can do the research yourself, just look at his last 50 to 100 posts. It’s time.
@Andrew Excuse me South Side, but you personally attack and insult me IN EVERY POST as you follow me around like a stalker, just calling me a **** in the mentioned thread above. I've never laid a personal attack on you. Just try to find one. I never go crying to momma about it because I'm a grown *** man. Not sure how I get banned for giving an assessment of the team you don't want to hear, yet you don't get banned for ACTUALLY breaking the board rules. Go ask @Andrew about that.

I can't believe grown men are hurt by opinions and words they don't like so they go tell the teacher. I'm actually embarrassed for you. You cry like this on the South Side in the real world? LOL. No wonder the entire WEZ makes fun of the people in this place.

@Andrew @JD08 @1LuvCane @Go Canes

Last edited:
I don’t think lounge lord should be banned. I disagree with 90% of what and how he says it, but that’s just his way.

Advertisement
@Andrew Excuse me South Side, but you personally attack and insult me IN EVERY POST as you follow me around like a stalker, just calling me a **** in the mentioned thread above. I've never laid a personal attack on you. Just try to find one. I never go crying to momma about it because I'm a grown *** man. Not sure how I get banned for giving an assessment of the team you don't want to hear, yet you don't get banned for ACTUALLY breaking the board rules. Go ask @Andrew about that.

I can't believe grown men are hurt by opinions and words they don't like so they go tell the teacher. I'm actually embarrassed for you. You cry like this on the South Side in the real world? LOL. No wonder the entire WEZ makes fun of the people in this place.

Oh don't worry I get warnings all the time.

Well you shouldn't mind going for awhile. Give you a little break.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not sure what the problem is here? Did I say something that is out of the possibility of being truthful? Or you just don't want to hear the truth? We lost to FIU! Saying we will lose this bowl has a higher probability of happening than saying we will win. We have gotten smoked after every bi week. How is telling the truth of the matter trolling? You want to just lie and say we will kill them, rah-rah? How is that helpful? Why is the truth not allowed to be heard in here?

And just a few weeks ago, you and your ilk were all over a bowl thread about bama, and because you are a sucker and fall for it every time, all of a sudden thought we could take them down just because we beat a few horrible teams in a row.

So do you label people trolls by how hard they shake their cheer leading pom poms or how realistic they are assessing this team? Obviously the first, because you cucks who thought we might be able to beat bama are pushing the real bs in here.
I’m a little confused here. Aren’t we all anti-manny?

Guys this thread is for legit trolls, not bc we think someone’s a dîck. I think the people who have taken bans are mostly representative of what we’re talking about. Flat out trolls, mostly new registrants, spamming the board with nonsense. It can’t be strictly about opinion. I think we mostly agree on Manny and Blake.

Andrew Can define it though and set the boundaries.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Guys this thread is for legit trolls, not bc we think someone’s a dîck. I think the people who have taken bans are mostly representative of what we’re talking about. Flat out trolls, mostly new registrants, spamming the board with nonsense. It can’t be strictly about opinion. I think we mostly agree on Manny and Blake.

Andrew Can define it though and set the boundaries.
@D RevLee is a troll and a scumbag

All good lol. my Dad is 62 and my ma is 61. My Dad grew up north then moved to Beverly in grade school. My ma is from Oak Park.
Yeah they are older than me. Was in the old neighborhood last year. I was glad to see it looked pretty good. Was there in 2015, it was looking a little bit rough.

Advertisement
Back