Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Let me help you. My new mission is to become a high profile poster myself at the behest of Andrew/bAndrew/Androol. I took that to mean that my posts are valued by the staff and they want me to contribute many more of them. If you've been told the same, congratulations! It's a high honor and you should be proud.

So share your every thought and opinion on any subject. Be careful about starting new threads, they kinda **** Andrew off. I'm sure I'll have days when I will either be busy or just won't be able to think of something so I figure I'll use a piggyback strategy. I'll just find one of my favorite posters and follow them, replying to their post with, "me too!"

Please feel free to use any or all of these suggestions and I'd love to hear if you come up with any additional strategies or suggestions of your own.

Good luck and happy posting!
I only porsted that because I saw your post mentioning high profile posters. Can't believe I just used that three times in one sentence. Anyway, I'll never be a high profile guy because I don't know enough about football or pay attention to much NCAA outside of the Canes. I'll stick to macro reactions, levity, talking **** to gaytes and seminoles, all while learning what I can from dudes that actually know stuff. My advice on strategy is posting your thoughts after games, if you're good and you get it right people will look forward to your posts. I know there are dudes on here who's posts I specifically look for and read... opinions I value. Oh yeah, and JJB, I always look forward to his posts.

Advertisement
Got a new one Firstdude, I swear these guys come off an assembly line.
They come over on the SS Androol but here’s what you and @JD08 do...

D7A280ED-2901-4A28-9F19-8D34456FFA7F.gif

@Firstdude , you’ve been accused of the high crime of trolling with an alt account by the Kangaroo Court of the CIS Inquisition. First evidence is Exhibit A, starting a troll thread with your very first post, as if you’ve been here before... because you have.

D99B4B6D-425E-4B2A-A43D-0C8983577314.jpeg

Before I turn you over to @The Franchise /@RVACane Board of Mongoloidistics, we will hear all evidence for and against.

@South Side Chi Cane
@JD08
@3rd-43
Anything to add?

Advertisement
@Firstdude , you’ve been accused of the high crime of trolling with an alt account by the Kangaroo Court of the CIS Inquisition. First evidence is Exhibit A, starting a troll thread with your very first post, as if you’ve been here before... because you have.

View attachment 103446

Before I turn you over to @The Franchise /@RVACane Board of Mongoloidistics, we will hear all evidence for and against.

@South Side Chi Cane
@JD08
@3rd-43
Anything to add?

firstdude is just Leaf or toilet water with new handle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me help you. My new mission is to become a high profile poster myself at the behest of Andrew/bAndrew/Androol. I took that to mean that my posts are valued by the staff and they want me to contribute many more of them. If you've been told the same, congratulations! It's a high honor and you should be proud.

So share your every thought and opinion on any subject. Be careful about starting new threads, they kinda **** Andrew off. I'm sure I'll have days when I will either be busy or just won't be able to think of something so I figure I'll use a piggyback strategy. I'll just find one of my favorite posters and follow them, replying to their post with, "me too!"

Please feel free to use any or all of these suggestions and I'd love to hear if you come up with any additional strategies or suggestions of your own.

Good luck and happy posting!
I do that to @brock all the time. When he posts “Hmmm” and “Facts” I do that to his posts. Maybe we can get a hmmm and facts postathon going over the holiday.

Advertisement
Back