Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I came here for one reason — to attack and keep coming. Not to ask but just to give, not to want but just to sing, sing the power of the We the Boss,
Annndddddddd now I will cram the powers down the throat of every CiSer until they become sick of it and you’re going to become sick of it because this freak of nature right here is just beginning to swell, and when I get big enough, brother, there ain’t gonna be room for anybody else but me and all the We the Bossers floating through the veins.

Now ask yourself:

How should I prepare? Should I jump off the tallest building in the world? Should I lie on the lawn and let them run over me with lawnmowers? Or, should I go to Africa and let them trample me with raging elephants?

But know this, the family that I live for only breathes the air that smells of combat.
I'm seriously not sure if I should just laugh at you or be sad for you. Now ask yourself, how powerful can you be if I can click a button and you go away forever?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you were that guy on Prodigy?

I'll be 62 come September and trained with the most powerful human beings on this earth in the 80's came within (1) squat in qualifying for Wide World of Sports where Bill Kazmier set the world record 600lb bench at the time now it's 1100 lbs.
Power lifting at this level was ride very few can experience but only ask for autographs , one thing it was a very painful , blood dripping and mind bending experience braking through the everyday barriers of gym rats quick fix glued to mirrors as we walk by LOLOL at them very few of these types would ask to join but minutes later walk away saying NO WAY that's inhuman how you guys train .
Now I'm about 249lbs a VEGAN with stories that many here only laugh at and make fun of but a quick flash back to the 80's and I walked by they'd droop the shoulders and walk away.....JUST WALK AWAY.

I'll be 62 come September and trained with the most powerful human beings on this earth in the 80's came within (1) squat in qualifying for Wide World of Sports where Bill Kazmier set the world record 600lb bench at the time now it's 1100 lbs.
Power lifting at this level was ride very few can experience but only ask for autographs , one thing it was a very painful , blood dripping and mind bending experience braking through the everyday barriers of gym rats quick fix glued to mirrors as we walk by LOLOL at them very few of these types would ask to join but minutes later walk away saying NO WAY that's inhuman how you guys train .
Now I'm about 249lbs a VEGAN with stories that many here only laugh at and make fun of but a quick flash back to the 80's and I walked by they'd droop the shoulders and walk away.....JUST WALK AWAY.
I feel like someone should step in and help you with this. It isn't the 80's, and even if it was most of us would be pointing and saying, "Look at that guy that can't wipe his own ***" and laughing

There are more than a few of us here who are on the wrong side of 50. There's a local here who had state bench press record 25 years ago. He was like a barrel with legs. Now I see him in Publix with knee braces on. It takes a toll.

Advertisement

Very nice! I am also in my early 60s, and am 6'3" 200 pounds of raw power. I am worth just a little below the B$ level and am always surrounded by women so hot that most men are afraid of them. My best friend and chief of security, known only as FarArcher on most boards, was the US's top sniper for decades. Together we travel the world looking for fish, women, and creatures believed to be either extinct or mythical-in that order. I only come here to read about Gator tears and for the great inside info that only CIS can provide. With the board's owners' permission I will continue to lurk!

PS this thread delivers!!!!!!

I feel like someone should step in and help you with this. It isn't the 80's, and even if it was most of us would be pointing and saying, "Look at that guy that can't wipe his own ***" and laughing

Run a quick batch fire one off unimpeded and see if that'll calm your helmet down and advise.

Very nice! I am also in my early 60s, and am 6'3" 200 pounds of raw power. I am worth just a little below the B$ level and am always surrounded by women so hot that most men are afraid of them. My best friend and chief of security, known only as FarArcher on most boards, was the US's top sniper for decades. Together we travel the world looking for fish, women, and creatures believed to be either extinct or mythical-in that order. I only come here to read about Gator tears and for the great inside info that only CIS can provide. With the board's owners' permission I will continue to lurk!

PS this thread delivers!!!!!!
I thought I saw someone reading CIS at the club the other day. That must have been you.

Advertisement
Seriously, that’s actually pretty cool that you got to that level of fitness. Do you think some people have better genetics or do you think it’s all about who trains harder and eats better?

Cut the music.

What I’d like to have right now is for all you fat, out of shape, CiS sweathogs keep the noise down while I take my robe off and give your ladies a look at the next CiS champion.

That’s right little man, I earned a shot at the title. Now I want to ask you, what do I have to lose?

That’s right baby, I look so good I could make a burlap sack look like a cashmere sweater.

You see fella, I’ve been dealing with envy and jealousy my entire LIFE. When I was born the hospital had to station a security guard around my crib because the other mothers kept trying to take me and switch out their own sons.

So when I see you there saying “how could I put it all together and have it all like that guy” I just have to laugh and say the only way that could happen for you is if you died and were reincarnated as the son of my mother and father.
Scotty Steiner??

Advertisement
Scotty Steiner??
Scott-Steiner-Big-Poppa-Pump-wrestler.jpg

Advertisement
Back