Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Keep in mind most people have no idea what the word training means they only know the word lifting.
40 plus years ago I'd get to George Prince (tremendous bodybuilder) gym on Flagler street and start at 5:30pm till 10:00pm (6) days a week Saturdays I'd open gym and train for minimum 5 hours.
Like the CANES are learning the season never ends for winners no such thing as OFF SEASON , Sundays after Church walking and bike rides always training.
The knowing there wasn't a room you'd walk into that you weren't the strongest baddest dude including any gym or college......PRETTY DARN NICE FEELING LOVED IT..
So...no pics?

Advertisement
Zzzzzzzzz at you bunghole fillers for wanted to ban people because you disagree with their opinion. Vent with your boyfriend in your safe space.
Declaring war is serious business. You sure you’re up to it?

I mean I don’t want you to get offended or anything. Reading through this BS thread you sound like someone whom I would not want to tangle with in the Blue Lot. This could get a erious and you decide to fly a banner or something. Or worse yet, ask a mod to ban someone. Maybe even neg them. Oh no!
Do you need a therapist? This seems to have really hurt your self esteem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Heavens! That photo is so embarrassing - what a doofus!

Other world leaders had to laugh themselves sore at this candyass.

Hard to tell - does he have the little bulb squeeze horn - or the ring-ring? The only thing left undone here is a little propeller on top of his helmet . . .
They respected him unlike the orange haired criminal idiot we have now trying to take credit for all his work. Cons ars SO sad.

Advertisement
They respected him unlike the orange haired criminal idiot we have now trying to take credit for all his work. Cons ars SO sad.

Cut the music.

What I’d like to have right now is for all you fat, out of shape, CiS sweathogs keep the noise down while I take my robe off and give your ladies a look at the next CiS champion.

That’s right little man, I earned a shot at the title. Now I want to ask you, what do I have to lose?

That’s right baby, I look so good I could make a burlap sack look like a cashmere sweater.

You see fella, I’ve been dealing with envy and jealousy my entire LIFE. When I was born the hospital had to station a security guard around my crib because the other mothers kept trying to take me and switch out their own sons.

So when I see you there saying “how could I put it all together and have it all like that guy” I just have to laugh and say the only way that could happen for you is if you died and were reincarnated as the son of my mother and father.

How many **** are gonna show up in this thread and not get it?
I came here for one reason — to attack and keep coming. Not to ask but just to give, not to want but just to sing, sing the power of the We the Boss,
Annndddddddd now I will cram the powers down the throat of every CiSer until they become sick of it and you’re going to become sick of it because this freak of nature right here is just beginning to swell, and when I get big enough, brother, there ain’t gonna be room for anybody else but me and all the We the Bossers floating through the veins.

Now ask yourself:

How should I prepare? Should I jump off the tallest building in the world? Should I lie on the lawn and let them run over me with lawnmowers? Or, should I go to Africa and let them trample me with raging elephants?

But know this, the family that I live for only breathes the air that smells of combat.

Facts. I don’t always agree with him and sometimes I do agree with him. But he’s an intelligent, high quality poster with morals. I laughed when I saw that post.

I agree 100%, He’s a great dude to have here. A **** fine poster. Anyone suggesting otherwise is crazy.

Advertisement
Back