Kill Trolls Dead Thread

2AD228C8-9D7C-4228-B78A-38B90AFC3985.gif

Advertisement
If you put a little Selsun Blue on that chafing when you take a nice warm shower, that chafing will clear up overnight. Then wear boxer briefs. I learned that one the hard way.

Thanks! I'll pass that along, JD!

I just go commando. Got into a habit of it - and too much restriction and I can mash a nut.

Nickcane very well could have been a troll who wanted to fly a pro Manny banner all along. Whether he is a Hecht crony or a ****/Semehole that wants to see Manny here as long as possible. Rile up the crowd & start a go-fund me. Unless someone else shelled out $500 for a counter banner, it was paid for by that guy. It’s obvious the banner he claims will fly is never going to. Who knows..

View attachment 101973

Nick isn’t a troll, he’s just an idiot.

Advertisement
Nickcane very well could have been a troll who wanted to fly a pro Manny banner all along. Whether he is a Hecht crony or a ****/Semehole that wants to see Manny here as long as possible. Rile up the crowd & start a go-fund me. Unless someone else shelled out $500 for a counter banner, it was paid for by that guy. It’s obvious the banner he claims will fly is never going to. Who knows..

View attachment 101973
If he did that then Nick would be the Káiser Sosei of trolls.

By letting a handful of witless cranks run roughshod you’re hurting the interest of the site as it annoys the fck out of 99% of the members. New users are not entitled to the benefit of the doubt. They should have to earn that benefit.

There’s no value in allowing a small group of mongoloids with no redeeming value to post incessantly and start threads.
This is it in a nutshell better than I could say it. We’ve got a bunch of new users showing up in droves, shîtting all over the board, starting multiple idiotic troll threads at will and annoying the vast majority of us to the point that the board starts to suck. They then go into every thread and do the same shît.

There needs to be a minimum post/minimum time period on the board before people get thread starting rights, at a minimum. That’s like a cooling off period as well as an opportunity for them to ease in properly and demonstrate over time that they’re legit posters.

Advertisement
you dont know who you dealing with, so let me tell you a story. You probably never been in a gym in your life, but we had this shower in the gym pretty big and some of the hottest women you would instantly run a milkshake on the spot would yell out hey sniffin94 we'll wash your back if you'll wash ours standing there all giggly LMAO. Let alone asking me to spot them in the most peculiar ways in there training LOLOL, little boys with a 34" waist 55" chest 23" pythons 35" quads at 6 foot 242 lbs nationally ranked top 5 squat and dead lift sponsored by a health food chain and NEVER paying gym membership anywhere in the USA I walked into , yes POWER does have it's privileges. Boy the 80's OMG you guys would freak at the ride , but then again not many would put the passion and dedicated hard work in.

And he aint talking about pics of you pimple back. Pics of the supposed hot chicks or gtfoh.

This place is so nerdy your comebacks are even retarded. You aren’t good this.
Imagine saying a comeback is retarded when you can’t even come up with one and then finishing with “you aren’t good at this”.

This is it in a nutshell better than I could say it. We’ve got a bunch of new users showing up in droves, shîtting all over the board, starting multiple idiotic troll threads at will and annoying the vast majority of us to the point that the board starts to suck. They then go into every thread and do the same shît.

There needs to be a minimum post/minimum time period on the board before people get thread starting rights, at a minimum. That’s like a cooling off period as well as an opportunity for them to ease in properly.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know a year ago I told this forum that I am a spoke in the wheel that keeps this great machine rolling. Today I’m here to tell you that I am THE WHEEL.

IM THE BEST THING THIS FORUM HAS GOT.

And you, you have the nerve to post in here with that **** indignant look on your face and question me? You should be kissing my feet.

And trust me, this isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that you think you belong in the main event and not me makes me sick!

I don’t hate you, Orignal canes. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a **** of a lot more than I like most people in the back. I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing @dmoney’s ***.

The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, even in commentary! Nobody can touch me! And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups or any other CiS Merch!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now.
@DanSileo #93 is that you?

And he aint talking about pics of you pimple back. Pics of the supposed hot chicks or gtfoh.

Keep in mind most people have no idea what the word training means they only know the word lifting.
40 plus years ago I'd get to George Prince (tremendous bodybuilder) gym on Flagler street and start at 5:30pm till 10:00pm (6) days a week Saturdays I'd open gym and train for minimum 5 hours.
Like the CANES are learning the season never ends for winners no such thing as OFF SEASON , Sundays after Church walking and bike rides always training.
The knowing there wasn't a room you'd walk into that you weren't the strongest baddest dude including any gym or college......PRETTY DARN NICE FEELING LOVED IT..

Advertisement
Back