Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
There are rumors Mdp that he walks among us, hidden under a new screen name and persona. Track down the gruntking. Though I warn you, he possess a great deal of integrity and wouldn't tell me the screen name, he may tell you.
thanks Bro ... @gruntking and I are friends. I keep asking him to tell me what the 11 secret herbs and spices are at KFC ..... he won't tell me even though I think he knows ... LOL

Yea and those who know me from scout know I'm not a troll. Same with bleak and others. Just real fans who want excellence and we are impatient after 15 years so any negative thing we see as a red flag we post about immediately
Haha, I don't know about Bleak, but I would never advocate for him to be in here, I have too much fun following him around and poking fun at his "hidden" love for FSU.

Advertisement
The way banning works is that moderators give warnings and after every 3 warnings a new ban takes place. There is currently no warning for trolling since it is largely subjective if someone is trolling or if their opinion is not popular. Admins (Me, D$, Lu, Stefan, and Decleated) can ban with just the press of a button. When we started the site we allowed moderators to ban outright and we dealt with a lot of complaints. Ultimately we try and make decisions that are the interest of the site, and for most of the last 8 years that means giving the users the benefit of the doubt.
By letting a handful of witless cranks run roughshod you’re hurting the interest of the site as it annoys the fck out of 99% of the members. New users are not entitled to the benefit of the doubt. They should have to earn that benefit.

There’s no value in allowing a small group of mongoloids with no redeeming value to post incessantly and start threads.

@The Franchise, I have quoted your post from the Jeff Thomas thread. Is there anyone in particular that you would like to have scrutinized for trolling? Do you feel that this thread needs a new “Mongoloid” category that will fill the void between outright troll and half normal poster?

Err on the side of execution, friend. If you find yourself wondering if a guy belongs execute him. This place could be a lot better without some of the imbeciles.

It would be one thing if they were funny or in some way insightful, but they’re nothing. Just mosquitoes buzzing around fcking **** up.

Advertisement
And an instigator.

😃
7CD9B930-D650-42B0-A082-A6EC06CF6EA3.gif

Finally, the people’s champ we the boss has come back to CiS!

Well well well. I guess we now know the R in RVACane stands for Robespierre. But who knew VA stood for virgin ***? I’d call you a ***** for this whinny *** thread, but I doubt your life experience would give you a frame of reference for what that word means. This type of whinging and moaning is befitting of the type of guy who would lick out the inside of a used flesh light like it was ice cream cone on the 4th of July. In other words, it’s just your style.

Now the time has come for you, much like your candy assed French namesake, to get smacked down. So you know your gonna feel two hits: the first will be your lips hitting the pavement and the second will be the bass from The YG classic “my n***@“ in the background.

Look at you prancing around because you don’t like some posts. Well brother, your about to really not like some posts now.
No one asked for your opinion Cindy.

You know a year ago I told this forum that I am a spoke in the wheel that keeps this great machine rolling. Today I’m here to tell you that I am THE WHEEL.

IM THE BEST THING THIS FORUM HAS GOT.

And you, you have the nerve to post in here with that **** indignant look on your face and question me? You should be kissing my feet.

And trust me, this isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that you think you belong in the main event and not me makes me sick!

I don’t hate you, Orignal canes. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a **** of a lot more than I like most people in the back. I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing @dmoney’s ***.

The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, even in commentary! Nobody can touch me! And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups or any other CiS Merch!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now.

Advertisement
You know a year ago I told this forum that I am a spoke in the wheel that keeps this great machine rolling. Today I’m here to tell you that I am THE WHEEL.

And you, you have the nerve to post in here with that **** indignant look on your face and question me? You should be kissing my feet.

And trust me, this isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that you think you belong in the main event and not me makes me sick!

I don’t hate you, Orignal canes. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a **** of a lot more than I like most people in the back. I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing @dmoney’s ***.

The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, even in commentary! Nobody can touch me! And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups or any other CiS Merch!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now.
Hey, no one cares...

Advertisement

Leave that crack alone and get some sleep.

wut

Nickcane very well could have been a troll who wanted to fly a pro Manny banner all along. Whether he is a Hecht crony or a ****/Semehole that wants to see Manny here as long as possible. Rile up the crowd & start a go-fund me. Unless someone else shelled out $500 for a counter banner, it was paid for by that guy. It’s obvious the banner he claims will fly is never going to. Who knows..

1573770383811.gif

Advertisement
Back