Kill Trolls Dead Thread

That doesn’t make you a troll. Expressing negative views of the staff is perfectly acceptable. Some people around here have accused you of being a troll because they don’t know the difference.
Yea and those who know me from scout know I'm not a troll. Same with bleak and others. Just real fans who want excellence and we are impatient after 15 years so any negative thing we see as a red flag we post about immediately

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yea and those who know me from scout know I'm not a troll. Same with bleak and others. Just real fans who want excellence and we are impatient after 15 years so any negative thing we see asa red flag and post about immediately
Trolls don't usually hang around 8 years and have thousands of posts.

Unless they're playing the long game and are the greatest troll ever. If that's the case, my hat's off to you, sir.

I see a lot of CiSer don’t think it’s fair that RVACane is taking these types of beatings. WELL TO BAD!

I’m looking around and seeing a lot of sheep standing in line. Then you see a guy like me come in and BOOM I cut right to the front of the line. You’re just standing there with a sad look on your face, staring at feet muttering “that’s not fair.” But let me tell you something sweetheart, eye ******* your Air Monarchs ain’t changing a thing.

Because I’m the type of guy who sees you looking for a parking space and while you are sitting there, waiting your turn, I’m going to cut right in front of you and take that spot.

And you’ll be sitting there thinking what happened “That can't be me with the pot belly and the small genitalia, that's not fair.”

Well bubba let me tell you life’s not fair and then you die!
I think everyone, including myself is enjoying this. Just curious if there is some background to this.

AND WHILE YOU ARE PARKING YOUR CHEVY VOLT IN TO A COMPACT B*TCH PARKING SPOT, I'M LIKE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, PULLING UP ON THE LAWN IN MY DIESEL F-250 TEJAS EDITION

giphy.gif

Finally, the people’s champ we the boss has come back to CiS!

Well well well. I guess we now know the R in RVACane stands for Robespierre. But who knew VA stood for virgin ***? I’d call you a ***** for this whinny *** thread, but I doubt your life experience would give you a frame of reference for what that word means. This type of whinging and moaning is befitting of the type of guy who would lick out the inside of a used flesh light like it was ice cream cone on the 4th of July. In other words, it’s just your style.

Now the time has come for you, much like your candy assed French namesake, to get smacked down. So you know your gonna feel two hits: the first will be your lips hitting the pavement and the second will be the bass from The YG classic “my n***@“ in the background.

Look at you prancing around because you don’t like some posts. Well brother, your about to really not like some posts now.

CD62A59C-27CE-4F0C-91E3-9EA67888E0DE.jpeg

Advertisement
RVA, ketchup on his hotdog Canesdogo is at it again in another thread. I may have a case to present soon. Failure to show food the proper respect it deserves.
We’re going to need a new category for the culinary clueless. That dude’s going in for ketchup on a hotdog and Brock is number 1 for eating well done steak.

Zzzzzzzzz at you bunghole fillers for wanted to ban people because you disagree with their opinion. Vent with your boyfriend in your safe space.
Not at all about opinion it’s about new porsters showing up and flooding the board with drivel, regardless. I’ve gone after Manny Slurpers... even started a thread declaring war on them.

Advertisement
I see a lot of CiSer don’t think it’s fair that RVACane is taking these types of beatings. WELL TO BAD!

I’m looking around and seeing a lot of sheep standing in line. Then you see a guy like me come in and BOOM I cut right to the front of the line. You’re just standing there with a sad look on your face, staring at feet muttering “that’s not fair.” But let me tell you something sweetheart, eye ******* your Air Monarchs ain’t changing a thing.

Because I’m the type of guy who sees you looking for a parking space and while you are sitting there, waiting your turn, I’m going to cut right in front of you and take that spot.

And you’ll be sitting there thinking what happened “That can't be me with the pot belly and the small genitalia, that's not fair.”

Well bubba let me tell you life’s not fair and then you die!
@RVACane
Perfect nominee for the mongloid list...

Advertisement
Not at all about opinion it’s about new porsters showing up and flooding the board with drivel, regardless. I’ve gone after Manny Slurpers... even started a thread declaring war on them.
Declaring war is serious business. You sure you’re up to it?

I mean I don’t want you to get offended or anything. Reading through this BS thread you sound like someone whom I would not want to tangle with in the Blue Lot. This could get a erious and you decide to fly a banner or something. Or worse yet, ask a mod to ban someone. Maybe even neg them. Oh no!

Advertisement
You got me on the pot belly.... at this point in life, I don’t lie. As for genitalia... not so much. I’m more of a Ron Jeremy Heeb not a Pee Wee Herman one. And get the thought of my genitalia out of your head.

Sounds like you need some diet help. Of all the diet post this is spot on for power muscle growth protein and carbs critical fuel it's not rocket science feed your furnace feed you metabolism eat like this all day and pound your long and pound your body relentlessly with heavy poundage.

Sounds like you need some diet help. Of all the diet post this is spot on for power muscle growth protein and carbs critical fuel it's not rocket science feed your furnace feed you metabolism eat like this all day and pound your long and pound your body relentlessly with heavy poundage.
Love your stuff.

What are your Top 5 candy bars? Here is mine:

1. Snickers
2. Kinder Bueno
3. Take 5
4. 100 Grand
5. Kit Kat

Declaring war is serious business. You sure you’re up to it?

I mean I don’t want you to get offended or anything. Reading through this BS thread you sound like someone whom I would not want to tangle with in the Blue Lot. This could get a erious and you decide to fly a banner or something. Or worse yet, ask a mod to ban someone. Maybe even neg them. Oh no!
Nobody forced you to click on this thread. Feeling left out, huh?

Advertisement
Back