Kill Trolls Dead Thread

That’s fine. I’ve got love and respect for a lot of WEZ guys on here including you, @duke4heisman, @Boarcane and @Dwinstitles. You guys never ever talk down to us. My issue is with people coming over here on to this board and taking shots at us the way this guy did.

Honestly, WEZ can run their board how they want and that’s fine. It’s not my issue. We should be able to do the same.

You must understand the norm at WEZ, and one must understand the makeup of the crew at WEZ. Heavily professionals - physicians, attorneys, engineers, etc., and the irreverence displayed on WEZ is on the surface brutal and hilarious. But it's largely exaggerated and contrived.

Anyone that takes that serious - just doesn't have much self confidence - and can't discern between someone being mean and someone just pulling your chain.

Men do well, boys - not so much - they're too tightly strung.

If one announces he's just joined - don't be surprised if the first reply is "OP is a ***go*" It's like - tradition - with zero meaning.

But best of all - we get into diverse discussions from well informed folks that you won't get on a lot of sites - so beware - one just might learn something new.

Advertisement
Nah man I can’t really imagine that. Come to Dom Rep and I’ll show you so women that will make all that bull**** seem like the worst time of your life.

Isn't the DR where they torture, rape and kill, blonde women? Asking for a friend.........................

You must understand the norm at WEZ, and one must understand the makeup of the crew at WEZ. Heavily professionals - physicians, attorneys, engineers, etc., and the irreverence displayed on WEZ is on the surface brutal and hilarious. But it's largely exaggerated and contrived.

Anyone that takes that serious - just doesn't have much self confidence - and can't discern between someone being mean and someone just pulling your chain.

If one announces he's just joined - don't be surprised if the first reply is "OP is a ***go*" It's like - tradition - with zero meaning.

But best of all - we get into diverse discussions from well informed folks that you won't get on a lot of sites - so beware - one just might learn something new.
QP is certainly a ***galoon............

Advertisement
You got me on the pot belly.... at this point in life, I don’t lie. As for genitalia... not so much. I’m more of a Ron Jeremy Heeb not a Pee Wee Herman one. And get the thought of my genitalia out of your head.
RVA, ketchup on his hotdog Canesdogo is at it again in another thread. I may have a case to present soon. Failure to show food the proper respect it deserves.

Yes it is, so please don’t come, more ***** for me.
If you have to rape 60 year old social workers and kill them for laughing at your little package, you can have the sewage country........................be proud, someone here will respect you. Just not the real men.

Advertisement
Why are you so triggered?? we are banning trolls not ********, if it were ********, you would definitely have to be sweating it.
I don’t get it either. We have WEZ members on this board who are regular posters like the rest of us here. I consider a bunch of them board friends.

This thread is based on trolling not as a complaint about opinions we don’t like and not about the WEZ. That only happened because a WEZ dude came in here and started in about how the WEZ looks down at us, or however he said it. We didn’t start that. We didn’t raise their name. One of their guys did in talking down to us and that’s the reason for the response.

I mean don’t start nothin, won’t be nothin.

reading thru this thread reminds me sometimes how awesome it would have been if I was the ***. Just f****** imagine the greatness of your life if you were attracted to horny always DTF dudes the same way you are attracted to women? You can play video games, toss the football around and f*** multiple dudes every day of the week. What a life.
Now that's some ****** ****...

Advertisement
Fararcher is right about one thing....the beta boys on CIS couldn't survive on the WEZ they would cry. Thing is the WEZ comes closer to the truth about the program then CIS. No propaganda no BS just straight facts and most people can deal with it. Don't know the context to what u two are talking about just wanted to point that out cause there is alot of soft shoulders here. The minute I post anything or reply they cry but it's not like I'm lying...that's the thing I don't understand is some fans can't deal with the truth they rather have smoke blown up there ***. It's insane to me almost like a mental disorder or disease

Ok continue on Arch and RVA lol sorry for the low key rant I sound like a CIS alum
I get that. You know that when you talk about bags and this staph and corching that I am often upvoting you. I was wrong for thinking Manny was a good choice. I started criticizing Manny after game 2 and after game 4 I started a thread calling for war on the Slurpers.

These guys from WEZ are misunderstanding what’s going on with this thread. I am not attacking anyone for supporting or not supporting this staph. If anything, I’m on the side of the critics. How many times have I said Enos is **** and they can’t recruit?

My problem is new accounts popping up and killing the board with drivel.

If you have to rape 60 year old social workers and kill them for laughing at your little package, you can have the sewage country........................be proud, someone here will respect you. Just not the real men.
Bro you are a weirdo. Ain’t you the same dude that was sending me private messages to show you naked pictures of my homegirl. Stop replying to me before I air you out.

Advertisement
I get that. You know that when you talk about bags and this staph and corching that I am often upvoting you. I was wrong for thinking Manny was a good choice. I started criticizing Manny after game 2 and after game 4 I started a thread calling for war on the Slurpers.

These guys from WEZ are misunderstanding what’s going on with this thread. I am not attacking anyone for supporting or not supporting this staph. If anything, I’m on the side of the critics. How many times have I said Enos is **** and they can’t recruit?

My problem is new accounts popping up and killing the board with drivel.
Yea people will always question new accounts I get that. New accounts should always ease there way in cause it's obvious they will get accused of trolling even if what they say is factual or they are frustrated and being serious. There is no real way to know. Also I been pretty positive lately but if u put a gun to my head and ask me will MD and staph bring a title here I'll say no

Engineers I'd believe because I've seen a lot of marginally literate posts there. The others I'm not as sure about. Problem is the topics are all over the place. I care about football and similar things in that area, not the Chonga Bunch (Not objecting, just not the reason for visiting), not to hear some jackass call everyone else a beta because alphas get up at 4 and take ice cold showers, and he's an alpha.

It's more if a hangout with less focus. Anybody ****swinging they're better because WEZ! Really needs to get out more often.

Yea people will always question new accounts I get that. New accounts should always ease there way in cause it's obvious they will get accused of trolling even if what they say is factual or they are frustrated and being serious. There is no real way to know. Also I been pretty positive lately but if u put a gun to my head and ask me will MD and staph bring a title here I'll say no

That doesn’t make you a troll. Expressing negative views of the staff is perfectly acceptable. Some people around here have accused you of being a troll because they don’t know the difference.

Advertisement
Back