Kill Trolls Dead Thread

reading thru this thread reminds me sometimes how awesome it would have been if I was the ***. Just f****** imagine the greatness of your life if you were attracted to horny always DTF dudes the same way you are attracted to women? You can play video games, toss the football around and f*** multiple dudes every day of the week. What a life.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are some WEZZIES that post over here who are fine. It’s the ones like this guy or the ones that show up out of the blue talking down to us that are pathetic. They come on to our board to tell us how we’re inferior to them. What does that say?

And yeah, all the power is with the money and that’s who’s calling the shots on things. And like you’ve said before, and I know it personally as a fact, that those big guys on our Board have a different mindset and mentality with different priorities than the people at Bama and UGA. And they don’t give a shît about WEZ opinion.

That's not EXACTLY true.

Those big boys on THIS board just happen to post and share on WEZ as well.

A lot of those who have a hard-on for WEZ - are those who couldn't stand gettingi their lititle *****'s spanked on WEZ as the WEZ members wouldn't put up with their childish crap.

And for the record - it WAS those of the WEZ that actually started up the Banner program to get rid of Golden - they funded it - they followed Golden even to out of state games - and the lead WEZ person was even interviewed by a major sports media group and that interview was even published.

So OCC is just wrong.

Recall Golden caught on camera looking up at the sky and seeing yet ANOTHER banner flying overhead?

You bet your *** that the WEZ put the full court press on firing Golden - and he was fired. One thing this University can't stand is negative attention and negative publicity.

What happened to the CIS banner endeavor????????

Yeah.

You got a problem with the WEZ bro?? You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall ******* wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE.
Leave Hialeah out of your mouth fool. We would never ride out with chumps...

You drive a pink tricycle to a *** bar in Charlotte where you buy the fellas Zima’s??? Got it! We’re impressed that you have that kind of wealth and clout. Real money doesn’t talk about money like that. You and your banner boy friends are boring us.

When they fix the mod function, I’m banning you from this thread for a whopping 24 hours (harsh justice) for being a Wack Rapper where you and LoungeLoser can hold hands together sadly from the outside of the candy store window while the other kids eat.

This Kangaroo Court of Injustice will not tolerate your cuckery. In the meantime, welcome to Post 2, Mongoloid.
The mongloid list is surpassing the troll list by leaps and bounds...

Advertisement
Leave Hialeah out of your mouth fool. We would never ride out with chumps...

Funny because I know you personally. Have you gotten help yet.
No matter what is said here YOU will never ever stop till your in a court order restricted treatment center lock down 90 day minimum.

I you don't DEATH is your only exit way out,the only way you can deal with addict is tough harsh love facts do to there lives swim in lies from morning til night. There existence is only to find the next bottle or needle that's it addicts are way more smarter then the everyday person whose no match for there street smart cunning lies.

You can only deal with them with HARD truth facts if they ignore them then let the Court deal with them if they run then DEATH will hunt them down to settle it.

LIFE or DEATH that simple in dealing with addicts

So let me get this straight. We have a non-denominational (not pro or anti-Manny) thread to clean up the board from the new trolls who have overrun it with garbage and somehow that upsets a WEZ guy who shows up and talks down to CIS like they’ve done before - on our board - we stand up - and so we dissed them???

GTFOH. This thread isn’t about you for Christ’s sake.
Inferiority complex. Crying for attention.

That's not EXACTLY true.

A lot of those who have a hard-on for WEZ - are those who couldn't stand gettingi their lititle *****'s spanked on WEZ as the WEZ members wouldn't put up with their childish crap.

And for the record - it WAS those of the WEZ that actually started up the Banner program to get rid of Golden - they funded it - they followed Golden even to out of state games - and the lead WEZ person was even interviewed by a major sports media group and that interview was even published.

So OCC is just wrong.

Recall Golden caught on camera looking up at the sky and seeing yet ANOTHER banner flying overhead?

You bet your *** that the WEZ put the full court press on firing Golden - and he was fired. One thing this University can't stand is negative attention and negative publicity.

Yeah.
Butch told me over drinks this weekend. That you did a horrible job on your iguana removal assignment. Step up your game or you might be unemployed...

That's not EXACTLY true.

So OCC is just wrong.

That’s fine. I’ve got love and respect for a lot of WEZ guys on here including you, @duke4heisman, @Boarcane and @Dwinstitles. You guys never ever talk down to us. My issue is with people coming over here on to this board and taking shots at us the way this guy did.

Honestly, WEZ can run their board how they want and that’s fine. It’s not my issue. We should be able to do the same.

Advertisement
No matter what is said here YOU will never ever stop till your in a court order restricted treatment center lock down 90 day minimum.

I you don't DEATH is your only exit way out,the only way you can deal with addict is tough harsh love facts do to there lives swim in lies from morning til night. There existence is only to find the next bottle or needle that's it addicts are way more smarter then the everyday person whose no match for there street smart cunning lies.

You can only deal with them with HARD truth facts if they ignore them then let the Court deal with them if they run then DEATH will hunt them down to settle it.

So can @1LuvCane hook up good Mollie?

That's not EXACTLY true.

So OCC is just wrong.

Yeah.

Truth. But, to paraphrase Jack Nickelson, many her can't handle the truth. Actually, I think RVA would be a good fit, and would go mustard, at the WEZ. But, heck who am I to know anything..................

I'm an abuser not an addict. So blow one...

So can @1LuvCane hook up good Mollie?
Not if I took them first... 🤣
medicine-pills-are-administered-by-mouth-posed-image-CFEPW2.jpg

Advertisement
That’s fine. I’ve got love and respect for a lot of WEZ guys on here including you, @duke4heisman, @Boarcane and @Dwinstitles. You guys never ever talk down to us. My issue is with people coming over here on to this board and taking shots at us the way this guy did.

Honestly, WEZ can run their board how they want and that’s fine. It’s not my issue. We should be able to do the same.
Fararcher is right about one thing....the beta boys on CIS couldn't survive on the WEZ they would cry. Thing is the WEZ comes closer to the truth about the program then CIS. No propaganda no BS just straight facts and most people can deal with it. Don't know the context to what u two are talking about just wanted to point that out cause there is alot of soft shoulders here. The minute I post anything or reply they cry but it's not like I'm lying...that's the thing I don't understand is some fans can't deal with the truth they rather have smoke blown up there ***. It's insane to me almost like a mental disorder or disease

Ok continue on Arch and RVA lol sorry for the low key rant I sound like a CIS alum

reading thru this thread reminds me sometimes how awesome it would have been if I was the ***. Just f****** imagine the greatness of your life if you were attracted to horny always DTF dudes the same way you are attracted to women? You can play video games, toss the football around and f*** multiple dudes every day of the week. What a life.
Nah man I can’t really imagine that. Come to Dom Rep and I’ll show you so women that will make all that bull**** seem like the worst time of your life.

Advertisement
You don’t have enough testosterone to be angry ma’am.

You’re boring. @ing entertaining posters like a fan boy.

When you see real posters in custom suits, wearing animals on their feet that are so exotic that they aren’t even in your incomplete encyclopedia britanica set that your creepy uncle who tricked into playing hide the hot dog as kid bought you, driving the latest candy painted Italian performance machines, all you can do is skulk.

What a surprise! What a surprise, that an off the rack hack like you is cringing around like this. And when you see me buying out the bar in Charlotte North Carolina don’t say a word, except there he goes, there goes the man.
Why are you so triggered?? we are banning trolls not ********, if it were ********, you would definitely have to be sweating it.

You drive a pink tricycle to a *** bar in Charlotte where you buy the fellas Zima’s??? Got it! We’re impressed that you have that kind of wealth and clout. Real money doesn’t talk about money like that. You and your banner boy friends are boring us.

When they fix the mod function, I’m banning you from this thread for a whopping 24 hours (harsh justice) for being a Wack Rapper where you and LoungeLoser can hold hands together sadly from the outside of the candy store window while the other kids eat.

This Kangaroo Court of Injustice will not tolerate your cuckery. In the meantime, welcome to Post 2, Mongoloid.

I see a lot of CiSer don’t think it’s fair that RVACane is taking these types of beatings. WELL TO BAD!

I’m looking around and seeing a lot of sheep standing in line. Then you see a guy like me come in and BOOM I cut right to the front of the line. You’re just standing there with a sad look on your face, staring at feet muttering “that’s not fair.” But let me tell you something sweetheart, eye ******* your Air Monarchs ain’t changing a thing.

Because I’m the type of guy who sees you looking for a parking space and while you are sitting there, waiting your turn, I’m going to cut right in front of you and take that spot.

And you’ll be sitting there thinking what happened “That can't be me with the pot belly and the small genitalia, that's not fair.”

Well bubba let me tell you life’s not fair and then you die!

Truth. But, to paraphrase Jack Nickelson, many her can't handle the truth. Actually, I think RVA would be a good fit, and would go mustard, at the WEZ. But, heck who am I to know anything..................
Lol. I didn’t mean to leave you out of the WEZ posters I love post. I have an account there but have never posted. I communicated with a WEZ / CIS member that way when I was banned here for attacking @brock years ago with @Cane Dynasty I think.

I see a lot of CiSer don’t think it’s fair that RVACane is taking these types of beatings. WELL TO BAD!

I’m looking around and seeing a lot of sheep standing in line. Then you see a guy like me come in and BOOM I cut right to the front of the line. You’re just standing there with a sad look on your face, staring at feet muttering “that’s not fair.” But let me tell you something sweetheart, eye ******* your Air Monarchs ain’t changing a thing.

Because I’m the type of guy who sees you looking for a parking space and while you are sitting there, waiting your turn, I’m going to cut right in front of you and take that spot.

And you’ll be sitting there thinking what happened “That can't be me with the pot belly and the small genitalia, that's not fair.”

Well bubba let me tell you life’s not fair and then you die!
You got me on the pot belly.... at this point in life, I don’t lie. As for genitalia... not so much. I’m more of a Ron Jeremy Heeb not a Pee Wee Herman one. And get the thought of my genitalia out of your head.

Advertisement
Back