Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Cool story, We the Bîtch. Who the fûck cares where you’ve been... and your intro is wack. Holy shît, ”I heard you were a dope rapper”. Lol. That’s spaghetti vomit on the sweater material.

Talk about an over-inflated sense of self, unlike @Cane Dynasty, no one talks about you waiting for your return from your board. No one cares here. You’re not relevant. But I’ll explain it to you anyway.

The majority of us on CIS are tired of our board being overrun by trolls, pro or anti-Manny. It’s not about disagreeable opinion it’s about flat out trolling by new porsters. This thread is an extension of that anger. It’s supported by the vast majority including our biggest posters.

So we’re good here. Thanks for stopping by.
You don’t have enough testosterone to be angry ma’am.

You’re boring. @ing entertaining posters like a fan boy.

When you see real posters in custom suits, wearing animals on their feet that are so exotic that they aren’t even in your incomplete encyclopedia britanica set that your creepy uncle who tricked into playing hide the hot dog as kid bought you, driving the latest candy painted Italian performance machines, all you can do is skulk.

What a surprise! What a surprise, that an off the rack hack like you is cringing around like this. And when you see me buying out the bar in Charlotte North Carolina don’t say a word, except there he goes, there goes the man.

Advertisement
It was getting more than obvious it was getting out of hand. After 3 straight wins, no less. This thread is a necessary evil... Very few people could pull this off and to our luck. One of the few did...
I’m humbled, bro. I didn’t know what would happen, I just knew that a bunch of us were tired of it. With @IndayArtHauz and @OBLIVION away from the board, it was out of hand and overwhelming.

People that think this is about differences in opinion are ignorant to what’s been going on. I just posted a few days ago about not silencing free speech at Bama when Trump was there, regardless of Political affiliation. Good luck with them making that my Achilles Heal.

Cool story, We the Bîtch. Who the fûck cares where you’ve been... and your intro is wack. Holy shît, ”I heard you were a dope rapper”. Lol. That’s spaghetti vomit on the sweater material.

Talk about an over-inflated sense of self, unlike @Cane Dynasty, no one talks about you waiting for your return from your board. No one cares here. You’re not relevant. But I’ll explain it to you anyway.

The majority of us on CIS are tired of our board being overrun by trolls, pro or anti-Manny. It’s not about disagreeable opinion it’s about flat out trolling by new porsters. This thread is an extension of that anger. It’s supported by the vast majority including our biggest posters.

So we’re good here. Thanks for stopping by.

There are some WEZZIES that post over here who are fine. It’s the ones like this guy or the ones that show up out of the blue talking down to us that are pathetic. They come on to our board to tell us how we’re inferior to them. What does that say?

And yeah, all the power is with the money and that’s who’s calling the shots on things. And like you’ve said before, and I know it personally as a fact, that those big guys on our Board have a different mindset and mentality with different priorities than the people at Bama and UGA. And they don’t give a shît about WEZ opinion.

You got a problem with the WEZ bro?? You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall ******* wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE.

You don’t have enough testosterone to be angry ma’am.

You’re boring. @ing entertaining posters like a fan boy.

When you see real posters in custom suits, wearing animals on their feet that are so exotic that they aren’t even in your incomplete encyclopedia britanica set that your creepy uncle who tricked into playing hide the hot dog as kid bought you, driving the latest candy painted Italian performance machines, all you can do is skulk.

What a surprise! What a surprise, that an off the rack hack like you is cringing around like this. And when you see me buying out the bar in Charlotte North Carolina don’t say a word, except there he goes, there goes the man.

You drive a pink tricycle to a *** bar in Charlotte where you buy the fellas Zima’s??? Got it! We’re impressed that you have that kind of wealth and clout. Real money doesn’t talk about money like that. You and your banner boy friends are boring us.

When they fix the mod function, I’m banning you from this thread for a whopping 24 hours (harsh justice) for being a Wack Rapper where you and LoungeLoser can hold hands together sadly from the outside of the candy store window while the other kids eat.

This Kangaroo Court of Injustice will not tolerate your cuckery. In the meantime, welcome to Post 2, Mongoloid.

Advertisement
You got a problem with the WEZ bro?? You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall ******* wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE.
Ok Juan from little Havana. This wasn’t started as a WEZ diss thread. Where do you see WEZ in the OP??? But par for the course, Lounge Loser shows up on our board talking about what the WEZ thinks about us. We don’t care. And we didn’t start it, your board member did. We don’t go to your board talking down to you. We don’t like it when WEZZIES come here and do it to us.

If you come to someone else’s house talking shît, it’s not going to sit well.

So let me get this straight. We have a non-denominational (not pro or anti-Manny) thread to clean up the board from the new trolls who have overrun it with garbage and somehow that upsets a WEZ guy who shows up and talks down to CIS like they’ve done before - on our board - we stand up - and so we dissed them???

GTFOH. This thread isn’t about you for Christ’s sake.

Ok Juan from little Havana. This wasn’t started as a WEZ diss thread. Where do you see WEZ in the OP??? But par for the course, Lounge Loser shows up on our board talking about what the WEZ thinks about us. We don’t care. And we didn’t start it, your board member did. We don’t go to your board talking down to you. We don’t like it when WEZZIES come here and do it to us.

If you come to someone else’s house talking shît, it’s not going to sit well.
I’m pretty sure that’s a copy-pasta lol.....

One way to spot potential trolls is by clicking their profile. The trolls will have theirs private so you can’t see their porst history. 👀 @Mel Bernstein

I’m really enjoying the WWF trash talking turn this thread is taking. Great stuff!!!

The WEZ HARD AF shtick made me laugh. Was hoping someone would challenge @RVACane to a costume contest.

I had no idea @RVACane was so hated on here. why is that? ‘Gator Tears’ was a helluva contribution. What’s the story here?

Advertisement
I’m really enjoying the WWF trash talking turn this thread is taking. Great stuff!!!

The WEZ HARD AF shtick made me laugh. Was hoping someone would challenge @RVACane to a costume contest.

I had no idea @RVACane was so hated on here. why is that? ‘Gator Tears’ was a helluva contribution. What’s the story here?
HUh???

So let me get this straight. We have a non-denominational (not pro or anti-Manny) thread to clean up the board from the new trolls who have overrun it with garbage and somehow that upsets a WEZ guy who shows up and talks down to CIS like they’ve done before - on our board - we stand up - and so we dissed them???

GTFOH. This thread isn’t about you for Christ’s sake.

you dont know who you dealing with, so let me tell you a story. You probably never been in a gym in your life, but we had this shower in the gym pretty big and some of the hottest women you would instantly run a milkshake on the spot would yell out hey sniffin94 we'll wash your back if you'll wash ours standing there all giggly LMAO. Let alone asking me to spot them in the most peculiar ways in there training LOLOL, little boys with a 34" waist 55" chest 23" pythons 35" quads at 6 foot 242 lbs nationally ranked top 5 squat and dead lift sponsored by a health food chain and NEVER paying gym membership anywhere in the USA I walked into , yes POWER does have it's privileges. Boy the 80's OMG you guys would freak at the ride , but then again not many would put the passion and dedicated hard work in.

This thread has me entertained.
Image result for eating popcorn gif

Advertisement
you dont know who you dealing with, so let me tell you a story. You probably never been in a gym in your life, but we had this shower in the gym pretty big and some of the hottest women you would instantly run a milkshake on the spot would yell out hey sniffin94 we'll wash your back if you'll wash ours standing there all giggly LMAO. Let alone asking me to spot them in the most peculiar ways in there training LOLOL, little boys with a 34" waist 55" chest 23" pythons 35" quads at 6 foot 242 lbs nationally ranked top 5 squat and dead lift sponsored by a health food chain and NEVER paying gym membership anywhere in the USA I walked into , yes POWER does have it's privileges. Boy the 80's OMG you guys would freak at the ride , but then again not many would put the passion and dedicated hard work in.
You know what. That actually makes a lot of sense to me. Thanks for sharing.

Advertisement
Pics?

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Don’t worry about collateral damage, @RVACane - do your thing.

Good post on the wezzie douchebag. They’re mostly low-level food service workers with no lives, who have talked themselves into thinking they’re legends in their little retardo echo chamber...they even have their own made up mythology like brain damaged cultists...for example, they’re under the mass delusion they were the ones that got Golden fired.

Makes me chuckle that they think the decision makers gave three shlts about their silly little planes, but that’s for another time.

Reminds me of the group delusion of those Heaven’s Gate loons

View attachment 101816

let me know when ESPN does an article about the impact this cesspool had on Golden's firing.

Advertisement
Back