Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
RIP @Leaf... or whoever you are.

0000B8CE-56AC-4827-B09F-849895E41D78.gif

#1LuvCaneChopsChumps

Post 2 updated.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Finally, the people’s champ we the boss has come back to CiS!

Well well well. I guess we now know the R in RVACane stands for Robespierre. But who knew VA stood for virgin ***? I’d call you a ***** for this whinny *** thread, but I doubt your life experience would give you a frame of reference for what that word means. This type of whinging and moaning is befitting of the type of guy who would lick out the inside of a used flesh light like it was ice cream cone on the 4th of July. In other words, it’s just your style.

Now the time has come for you, much like your candy assed French namesake, to get smacked down. So you know your gonna feel two hits: the first will be your lips hitting the pavement and the second will be the bass from The YG classic “my n***@“ in the background.

Look at you prancing around because you don’t like some posts. Well brother, your about to really not like some posts now.

**** the WEZ. Why do you even come on here Lounge Loser? Do you realize that the hardcore CIS base could give two ***** about the WEZ? You jackoffs come on our board to tell us how superior you are to the mouth breathers on CIS. Good. Stay away.

And in high school, nerds like me we’re fûcking chicks you choked your little lounge chicken over.

And here’s another thing... this is my thread motherfûcker. I have the complete ability to ban your WEZ âss from it.
Lol. There’s a 100% chance that you are woman. Go buy yourself some extra absorbent tampons and rein in your emotions and hormones.

Advertisement
Lol. There’s a 100% chance that you are woman. Go buy yourself some extra absorbent tampons and rein in your emotions and hormones.
LoungeLoser, there’s a 100% chance that you choke your little lounge lizard on boy cams.

There’s a 100% chance that when they fix the mod functions, that you’re getting banned from this thread for a whopping 24 hours (harsh justice) for undermining the authority of the Court as well as for being a WEZZIE slug.

You’re gonna look into the candy store from the outside with no money. In the meantime, welcome to post 2, Mongoloid.

**** the WEZ. Why do you even come on here Lounge Loser? Do you realize that the hardcore CIS base could give two ***** about the WEZ? You jackoffs come on our board to tell us how superior you are to the mouth breathers on CIS. Good. Stay away.

And in high school, nerds like me we’re fûcking chicks you choked your little lounge chicken over.

And here’s another thing... this is my thread motherfûcker. I have the complete ability to ban your WEZ âss from it.

That bytch ****lord is not a cane fan, I am telling you. Been watching his Schlick for a couple of months now. He’s good, he posts his inflammatory and insulting crap and dips in and out of threads quick as not to tip everyone off to his true intentions. He disappeared this past weekend in mourning when his pedo state team got their **** pushed in.

He needs a band from the site and not just your thread.

Advertisement

Well well well. I guess we now know the R in RVACane stands for Robespierre. But who knew VA stood for virgin ***? I’d call you a ***** for this whinny *** thread, but I doubt your life experience would give you a frame of reference for what that word means. This type of whinging and moaning is befitting of the type of guy who would lick out the inside of a used flesh light like it was ice cream cone on the 4th of July. In other words, it’s just your style.

Now the time has come for you, much like your candy assed French namesake, to get smacked down. So you know your gonna feel two hits: the first will be your lips hitting the pavement and the second will be the bass from The YG classic “my n***@“ in the background.

Look at you prancing around because you don’t like some posts. Well brother, your about to really not like some posts now.
giphy (3).gif

Advertisement

Cool story, We the Bîtch. Who the fûck cares where you’ve been... and your intro is wack. Holy shît, ”I heard you were a dope rapper”. Lol. That’s spaghetti vomit on the sweater material.

Talk about an over-inflated sense of self, unlike @Cane Dynasty, no one talks about you waiting for your return from your board. No one cares here. You’re not relevant. But I’ll explain it to you anyway.

The majority of us on CIS are tired of our board being overrun by trolls, pro or anti-Manny. It’s not about disagreeable opinion it’s about flat out trolling by new porsters. This thread is an extension of that anger. It’s supported by the vast majority including our biggest posters.

So we’re good here. Thanks for stopping by.

Cool story, We the Bîtch. Who the fûck cares where you’ve been... and your intro is wack. Holy shît, ”I heard you were a dope rapper”. Lol. That’s spaghetti vomit on the sweater material.

Talk about an over-inflated sense of self, unlike @Cane Dynasty, no one talks about you waiting for your return from your board. No one cares here. You’re not relevant. But I’ll explain it to you anyway.

The majority of us on CIS are tired of our board being overrun by trolls, pro or anti-Manny. It’s not about disagreeable opinion it’s about flat out trolling by new porsters. This thread is an extension of that anger. It’s supported by the vast majority including our biggest posters.

It was getting more than obvious it was getting out of hand. After 3 straight wins, no less. This thread is a necessary evil... Very few people could pull this off and to our luck. One of the few did...

Amen, brother.

Advertisement
Back