Kill Trolls Dead Thread

@RVACane This thread is Exhibit A in the **** you need to clean up. Some useless ****, who does nothing but troll on here, starts a worthless fake thread with the sole purpose of trashing one of our best players. Gets a bunch of similarly situated mongoloids riled up over a fake report.
@The Franchise, I have quoted your post from the Jeff Thomas thread. Is there anyone in particular that you would like to have scrutinized for trolling? Do you feel that this thread needs a new “Mongoloid” category that will fill the void between outright troll and half normal poster?

Last edited:
Advertisement
This will be the updates location for the Kill Trolls Dead Thread.

Trolls Killed Dead:
11/12/19
Toilet water and SebastianTurd were both executed over the past 24 hours. Who’s next???

Posters Accused of Trolling & Cleared:
11/12/19
@TheCaneShow2001 - while he did not take the “Stupidity Defense” made available to him, he’s anti-**** so he’s free. My rules.

Posters Currently on Troll Watch:
11/12/19
@Leaf - suspected of being an alt account for Toilet Water & SebastianTurd.

11/13/19
@Tates Dutyhole - started out confrontational and troll-like with a questionable screen name but seems to be settling in. Has made a vigorous protest in his defense. Waiting....waiting....waiting.

Righteous gaytors & Semenholes immune from prosecution by the Court:
11/13/19
@blackvern
@DMoney
@flagator86 - tough shît. My thread, my gaytor.
My prayers have been answered. Now, there are a couple of posters on here and only a couple who have post counts in the thousands who have parted company with being cane fans a long time ago. They need to be added.

Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg
This is probably a good time to add another pic of that girl from costa rica.

Advertisement
Lol you’re getting too mad. You’re name says troll but I don’t necessarily think you are a troll. We are tired of the real trolling that goes on here and this is the venting thread. I can ban people from this thread, as the creator, that’s about it.

He’s a troll. Name says troll. Posts say troll.

His posts so incredibly retarded that it makes no difference whether he gets banned or not, he’s a joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It raises red flags when someone joins and is a confrontational douche right out of the gates. Especially with a username like that. But time will tell if he's on the up and up just a bit abrasive.
He's covering his bases. Goes in hot trying to be the pod boss on day one but also admits the danger such a move would make for his *******.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back