Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So hard to choose.
I guess it really depends on the poster. I knew Tate’s Bunghole would raise concerns so I hope he’s good now. I really don’t want to terrorize legit posters, regardless of opinion.

I guess it really depends on the poster. I knew Tate’s Bunghole would raise concerns so I hope he’s good now. I really don’t want to terrorize legit posters, regardless of opinion.
It raises red flags when someone joins and is a confrontational douche right out of the gates. Especially with a username like that. But time will tell if he's on the up and up just a bit abrasive.

Advertisement
Lol you’re getting too mad. You’re name says troll but I don’t necessarily think you are a troll. We are tired of the real trolling that goes on here and this is the venting thread. I can ban people from this thread, as the creator, that’s about it.
I ain't got no beef with you RVA, matter of fact i ain't got no beef with nobody. It's all in fun.

Advertisement
I ain't got no beef with you RVA, matter of fact i ain't got no beef with nobody. It's all in fun.
Lol. I’m cool with you and I agree with you on Randy vs Alph too. This isn’t serious in here. I’m just giving guys an outlet to vent and have fun. Big difference between unpopular or popular opinions and someone ruining the board just to cause havoc.

Is this thread more enjoyable when the Accused get bent out of shape or when they laugh it off and participate???
You have to give them credit when they laugh it off and participate. Adds to the entertainment. Like a quality booked pro-wrestling tv show.

Advertisement
Back