Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I mean; It's like this for the NFL too. Fantasy football made it so like, if you win a couple seasons in fantasy football.. Then, they think they can do a better job then the players and/or the coaches. The "trolls", I think just watch the highlights of the bcs Rose Bowl game where the Canes won. When everyone knows they had the most talented team in the ncaa, the year before and the fiesta bowl. If you watch the replay of the flag in OT. Its like the referee reacted to Chris Gamble motioning for a flag. But Gamble was actually trying to catch a td, so it was just instinct almost.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I'd love to see that thing hit a pothole!

Especially one of those New York City potholes that can lose a military Hummer!

Advertisement
He certainly was trollishly confrontational from the get go, but he seems to have slowed his roll after getting called out. I'd put him on the wait and see list.
I agree. I will add him to the list which is the 2nd post in this thread. Troll executions, clearance from trolling accusations and posters on troll watch are listed in post # 2.

Advertisement
I agree. I will add him to the list which is the 2nd post in this thread. Troll executions, clearance from trolling accusations and posters on troll watch are listed in post # 2.
Like the mods said, they AREN'T gonna ban anyone for difference of opinion, meaning I dont have to love who you love, and HATE WHO YOU HATE! Yall care MORE about getting folks banned than you do about the actual turnaround from our team! If you're here simply to argue then you're no better than the folks you're constantly trying to call out, and FORTUNATELY the mods see this , which is why they checked the cry babies on another thread! Now stop whining and crying and GO CANES!

Advertisement
Like the mods said, they AREN'T gonna ban anyone for difference of opinion, meaning I dont have to love who you love, and HATE WHO YOU HATE! Yall care MORE about getting folks banned than you do about the actual turnaround from our team! If you're here simply to argue then you're no better than the folks you're constantly trying to call out, and FORTUNATELY the mods see this , which is why they checked the cry babies on another thread! Now stop whining and crying and GO CANES!
Lol you’re getting too mad. You’re name says troll but I don’t necessarily think you are a troll. We are tired of the real trolling that goes on here and this is the venting thread. I can ban people from this thread, as the creator, that’s about it.

Advertisement
Back