Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Did anyone actually think that was Sileo? I thought he was a poster's alt account and I had no idea who that poster was.

Maybe you and @caneinorlando are talking about two different guys: @DanSileo #93 and DSJ? Both CIS legends. The latter is the all-time CIS insider troll, and former is the GOAT scrapbooker/highlighter in the history of CIS.

Icons.

Guys like ****bird and ToiletDrinker are dime-a-dozen, garden-variety, comic book antagonists. No originality, no subtlety, and no panache.

Advertisement
Maybe you and @caneinorlando are talking about two different guys: @DanSileo #93 and DSJ? Both CIS legends. The latter is the all-time CIS insider troll, and former is the GOAT scrapbooker/highlighter in the history of CIS.

Icons.

Guys like ****bird and ToiletDrinker are dime-a-dozen, garden-variety, comic book antagonists. No originality, no subtlety, and no panache.
I knew Sileo jr wasn’t actually Sileo but I thought that 93 was Sileo.

Advertisement
**** the WEZ. Why do you even come on here Lounge Loser? Do you realize that the hardcore CIS base could give two ***** about the WEZ? You jackoffs come on our board to tell us how superior you are to the mouth breathers on CIS. Good. Stay away.

And in high school, nerds like me we’re fûcking chicks you choked your little lounge chicken over.

And here’s another thing... this is my thread motherfûcker. I have the complete ability to ban your WEZ âss from it.
maxresdefault.jpg

Don’t worry about collateral damage, @RVACane - do your thing.

Good post on the wezzie douchebag. They’re mostly low-level food service workers with no lives, who have talked themselves into thinking they’re legends in their little retardo echo chamber...they even have their own made up mythology like brain damaged cultists...for example, they’re under the mass delusion they were the ones that got Golden fired.

Makes me chuckle that they think the decision makers gave three shlts about their silly little planes, but that’s for another time.

Reminds me of the group delusion of those Heaven’s Gate loons

EC7E8CB3-2B17-4FF4-BD64-7555D0FC7069.jpeg

Advertisement

Icons.

If the original Dan Sileo Jr. was a troll, that might be the best troll job on the history of the internet. I don't believe it. No one's that good.

If the original Dan Sileo Jr. was a troll, that might be the best troll job on the history of the internet. I don't believe it. No one's that good.

First Dan Sileo was the real deal. He really was Dan Sileo - the guy with all the newspaper clippings - then later, Sileo Junior, was a long time poster on this site using DSJR as an alternate identity.

I used to listen to him on WQAM. When he would post on here and when I would read his words, I would literally read it the way he would say it. If that wasn’t the real Sileo that was incredible.

Advertisement
I used to listen to him on WQAM. When he would post on here and when I would read his words, I would literally read it the way he would say it. If that wasn’t the real Sileo that was incredible.

The first guy, the one with all of the newspaper clips, was definitely him. He would post things that only the real Dan Sileo would have access to. It was just obvious that it was really him.

I am 100% sure it was him. And I think you already know I’m a skeptic by nature

Advertisement
DSJr was so persuasive I still think we have a shot at Stevenson and Campbell

He actually did think, now we’re talking about the second guy who had an alternate identity on the site, but anyway, he actually thought we had a great chance to get those guys. He just misinterpreted the access that he had

Don’t worry about collateral damage, @RVACane - do your thing.

Good post on the wezzie douchebag. They’re mostly low-level food service workers with no lives, who have talked themselves into thinking they’re legends in their little retardo echo chamber...they even have their own made up mythology like brain damaged cultists...for example, they’re under the mass delusion they were the ones that got Golden fired.

Makes me chuckle that they think the decision makers gave three shlts about their silly little planes, but that’s for another time.

Reminds me of the group delusion of those Heaven’s Gate loons

View attachment 101816
There are some WEZZIES that post over here who are fine. It’s the ones like this guy or the ones that show up out of the blue talking down to us that are pathetic. They come on to our board to tell us how we’re inferior to them. What does that say?

And yeah, all the power is with the money and that’s who’s calling the shots on things. And like you’ve said before, and I know it personally as a fact, that those big guys on our Board have a different mindset and mentality with different priorities than the people at Bama and UGA. And they don’t give a shît about WEZ opinion.

Advertisement
Back