Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
We are thinking each other’s thoughts and finishing each other’s sentence tonight!
14.gif

You just love to get anyone banned who has a different perspective. You led a campaign to get me banned just because I felt we were not going to win against the gators given that we had a brand new head coach and offense. Turns out I was correct that we needed time for things to gel, now they finally are starting to gel and things are looking very good. But it takes some time.

Advertisement
You just love to get anyone banned who has a different perspective. You led a campaign to get me banned just because I felt we were not going to win against the gators given that we had a brand new head coach and offense. Turns out I was correct that we needed time for things to gel, now they finally are starting to gel and things are looking very good. But it takes some time.
@RVACane
This troll just outed himself...
giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Many innocents will perish in the Inquisition. I’d pull up your old threads to see how you were presenting it because the way you were saying it had more than just me thinking you were a troll - but I’m too tired. You have been resurrected post gaytor loss. Carry on with your old war wounds. The federation needs you.

Edit: IIRC the poster was on CIS for a few days or weeks or so and showed up in Gator Tears demanding that the thread be closed. That was the issue. No tenure on the board and then demanding that a long running thread be closed.
Stay in yo lane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back